It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2007, 12:06 AM   #1
(female)

pinksoda300 HB User
not experiencing vaginal orgasm

hi, im 32 years old and just resently started my sexual activity. like about 4 months ago with my boyfriend. i was really wondering coz until now havent experience vaginal orgasm. only clitoral eversince. like when we're making love, im just waiting him to reach his orgasm so it will be over. but of course before we do that he makes sure i already reached my peak thru clitoral stimulations. was wondering when could i ever experienced that vaginal orgasm they say. and one more, dont want him to stay long inside me coz it hurts, maybe the friction..please help me, what seems to be the problem?

Old 10-15-2007, 06:44 AM   #2
(female)

Leaf80 HB User
Re: not experiencing vaginal orgasm

You don't have a problem. Most women (some statistics say up to 70% of women) don't orgasm through intercourse, because there is not enough stimulation to the clitoris. Some women can become orgasmic through intercourse, by learning through masturbation and/or as we age. You are certainly not abnormal and there is nothing wrong with you. Enjoy your orgasms, no matter how you get them

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-15-2007, 04:14 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

Most likely the way you will be able to experience a vaginal orgasm is through stimulating the G-spot. Cosmopolitan magazine has a great article out there right now about combined orgasms... both vaginal and clitoral at the same time.

Old 10-15-2007, 08:45 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Leaf80 is right, most women don't experience orgasms from vaginal penetration alone. Maybe instead of bringing you to orgasm first (which actually can make prolonged intercourse afterwards uncomfortable since you are 'finished') and then have intercourse, why doesn't he try giving you a clitoral orgasm during intercourse?

Old 10-16-2007, 12:09 AM   #5
(female)

pinksoda300 HB User

thank u leaf..maybe i just have to leave with it..afterall i still have a good time with my bf

Old 10-16-2007, 12:13 AM   #6
(female)

pinksoda300 HB User

thanks to you guys,..to leaf80, turRrRa, and thisby..its nice to know id been heard..now i feel more better and have the idea what to do next..

Closed Thread