It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2007, 09:37 PM   #1
(female)

Emme203 HB User
do all guys pre-ejaculate?

do all guys pre-ejaculate?

Old 11-28-2007, 10:37 PM   #2
(female)

LexKitten HB User
Re: do all guys pre-ejaculate?

As far as I know, yes, they do.

pre-ejaculate is a clear fluid, secreted by Cowper's glands, to clear the urethra of any acidic remains of urine, which may harm the semen. It varies in amount, between men, but as far as I know, they all have it. It's not always obvious- because some men have very little you can't see it (especially if the penis is already wet, it's almost impossible).

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-29-2007 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Off topic.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-29-2007, 05:13 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

No, not nearly all men pre-ejaculate. Many others, myself included, have to be aroused for about an hour, before they leak at all.
There may or may not be sperm in pre-ejaculate.
If you are using withdrawal as a birth control method, you are playing roulette with a loaded gun...which is how many of us came to be on this overpopulated planet in the first place.

Old 11-29-2007, 06:58 AM   #4
(male)

ghunt HB User

I don't and never have, to my knowledge.

Old 11-29-2007, 07:54 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User

some guys just dont have it runing out (I used to look like a water hose ehehe) but all guys have it in the tube it just might not be enough to come out.

Old 11-29-2007, 10:37 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I don't know how any guy would know if he does or not, because it's usually such a tiny amount! It would not be super noticeable for most. I'm sure some may have more, but in my experience, it's not like a drop that comes out or anything... much tinier amount than that. I'm sure most guys have at least a TINY bit that comes out, so it's better to be safe than sorry and use protection!

Old 11-30-2007, 07:36 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

some men leak enough that they complain in here, that people can see the wet spot on their pants.

Old 11-30-2007, 11:15 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy124 View Post
some men leak enough that they complain in here, that people can see the wet spot on their pants.
lol.. I've been there before. had to untuck my shirt.

Old 12-01-2007, 03:54 AM   #9
(male)

tattman HB User

I know that I do and my wife knows all about it as is foreplay it dribbles out constantly. She calls me the dribbler when we are in the act of getting going. And unlike some I have heaps and its been that way since I can remember. It is to help the penis enter the vagina its a lubricant.

Old 12-01-2007, 09:26 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

Don't mean to split hairs here but actually it's not pre-ejaculating. Ejaculating is when sperm is released. The clear fluid is just semen, the slick fluid that lubricates the urethra in order for the thick, white sperm to be released easily. That what the purpose of semen is. If some men don't ooze it outwardly before ejaculation, it will still be present in the urethra because that's what it's intended to do, lubricate the urethra.

Personally, I ooze quite a bit upon being sexually excited before ejaculation.

-h

Old 12-03-2007, 07:57 AM   #11
Inactive
(male)

Gurv HB User

No need to split hairs....it technically IS termed pre-ejaculate. Pre-ejaculate is NOT semen. Pre-ejaculate is secreted from the Cowpers Glands prior to semen being ejaculated. You got the purpose of the pre-ejactulate correct though.

I definitely have tons of pre-ejaculate and don't know of any guys that don't, but apparently some don't according to those posting here.

Skarn

Last edited by moderator2; 12-03-2007 at 09:03 AM. Reason: disallowed website

Old 12-03-2007, 07:59 AM   #12
Inactive
(male)

Gurv HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairier yet.. View Post
Don't mean to split hairs here but actually it's not pre-ejaculating. Ejaculating is when sperm is released. The clear fluid is just semen, the slick fluid that lubricates the urethra in order for the thick, white sperm to be released easily. That what the purpose of semen is. If some men don't ooze it outwardly before ejaculation, it will still be present in the urethra because that's what it's intended to do, lubricate the urethra.

Personally, I ooze quite a bit upon being sexually excited before ejaculation.
-h
No need to split hairs....it technically IS termed pre-ejaculate. Pre-ejaculate is NOT semen. Pre-ejaculate is secreted from the Cowpers Glands prior to semen being ejaculated. You got the purpose of the pre-ejactulate correct though.

[Deleted]

I definitely have tons of pre-ejaculate and don't know of any guys that don't, but apparently some don't according to those posting here.

Skarn

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-03-2007 at 04:41 PM. Reason: This board is for your own writing only. Do not post text from other sources.

Closed Thread