It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2008, 05:41 PM   #1
(male)

Stephen135 HB User
Vaginal Elasticity?

Hi. I just dont know where to go to find out the information I am seeking. I hope this forum will help me. And I realize you may think I am nuts, and thats ok.

I have an issue, and I am not sure it is a logical nor rational one. I am sure it is based on some insecurity, but I need help none the less.

My wife and I of 10 years are doing very well. In fact, the best we have ever been. We are best friends and never been happier. We are communicating very well and I think we have never been closer. Well, long story short, we decided to take our sex life to another level. We have dived into the swinger lifestyle. We have started meeting other couples and swapping partners.

Anyhow, my issue is that I have a below average penis. It is about 4-5 inches in length. My wife has never had a problem with this. Her box compliments it quite nicely and we are really the perfect size for each other.

We had an encounter the other night and the gentleman was a good 7-8 inches. She really enjoyed it and I dont think that is what bothered me. I am secure in our relationship and I WANT her to enjoy herself. I know who she is going home with. It just seems that more and more of the people we exchange pictures with are 7, 8, 9, and even 10 inches long. I feel like I am really in the minority.

Let me get to the question, if I can express this appropriately, I am concerned that continuing down this path, we will encounter several men with significantly larger penises than mine. And my fear is that over time her vagina will stretch/expand/loosen with intercourse. And that ultimately, my snug fit will become loose and thus become a lot less pleasurable for me. And I know this will cause problems as sex right now is so perfect between us. So, is this a rational fear? How big would a penis have to be to cause this sort of "damage"? How many encounters would it take before some sort of noticable change would be felt? Would one encounter?

She has been talking with this couple where the guy has a 9 inch penis and really wants to meet with them. Should I veto this knowing his penis is almost twice the size of mine?

Please, I am seriously in need of some expert opinion/help.

Thank you,
S

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-14-2008, 05:51 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

niknak77 HB User
Re: Vaginal Elasticity?

I wouldn't worry about your wifes size changing, a women's vagina is made to expand and contract without losing it's original size/shape. If you need some kind of action to ease your mind, perhaps your wife would be willing to do kegel(sp?) exercises.

Old 02-14-2008, 09:52 PM   #3
(female)

Leaf80 HB User

If that where the case, women who had vaginal births would never be able to have any size penis after giving birth. Her shape won't change no matter what the size of the penis is. She can keep her shape by doing keglas and stregthening her pelvic and vaginal muscles.

Good Luck.

Old 02-14-2008, 10:38 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I agree that she shouldn't become stretched out because of this. Sure, some women complain about becoming looser after childbirth, but of course it does shrink back down some. Also, remember that with a lot of women, it isn't always about the length. Some say width is more important, and of course, how you use it !! I wouldn't worry about this issue, and like said, if there is a problem later on, she can do kegel exercises to tighten up.

Old 02-16-2008, 08:47 AM   #5
(male)

histo HB User

If sex is so,as you say "so perfect between us", then why not just stay with your wife and forget all the other couples. It's not what you want to hear, but there is alot to be said for concentrating all your love on the one that you love-your wife. sorry

Old 02-16-2008, 04:05 PM   #6
(male)

Stephen135 HB User

To leaf80: you are taking it to the extreme I think... we have 2 kids. Before pregnancy, my wife's vagina was very tight. Like it was painful for here most of the time when we had sex. After our first kid, she was VERY stretched. I thought it was like I couldnt feel anything, but a couple months later it shrunk back down significantly. It never went tight as before, so YES I know it was premanently increased in size. Which, afterall, it was a good thing because she never hurt again. After our second kid, I am not sure if she got any bigger, but that has been several years ago now. And we went thru patches where we didnt have sex for months after our kids arrived. Things are good now and we are having sex 10+ times a week. Thus, I am asking these sort of questions because I feel that things DO change. Why would plastic surgeons have surgeries that "tighten" the vagina if they contract and shrink at will as most of you are saying? That wouldnt make any sense.

To histo: you are entitled to your opinion/question, but as we all know life (especially sex lives) are very complex and not that simple. We are currently exploring while we are still relatively young and have "good bodies" still. We so far have enjoyed our experiences and havent seen a reason to stop...

Closed Thread