It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2008, 07:20 PM   #1
(male)

reiketh HB User
how to ejaculate during oral

how do you ejaulate during oral, i just don't ejaculate no matter how hard she tries i don't want to thrust incase i choke her i'm 22 and i've had 12 or so girl friends but waited for the right one to get sexual with so i've only had one sexual partner i'm engaged and shes pregnant everything is good except this one problem

Old 03-17-2008, 07:50 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: how to ejaculate during oral

As long as you worry about it, ejaculation isn't likely to happen.
You are afraid of choking her. While it's true that it is possible to choke, very few women do. People perform oral sex every day, and it doesn't cause a problem. My advice is to stop picture her choking in your mind, relax, and enjoy the gift she is giving you. The rest happens naturally.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-19-2008, 09:51 PM   #3
(female)

rah ishbah HB User

Don't worry so much about her during it. She is the one with most of the control here, so if she is in anyway uncomfortable, she'll back away. Let her know if you get "that feeling" as a warning so she knows that you may be about to change. Try to relax and just enjoy it

Old 03-20-2008, 08:50 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

Don't worry about choking her, her reflexes will be fast enough for her to back off before choking would happen.

Old 03-29-2008, 12:11 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I agree that she won't CHOKE, but some women do gag very easily. That's why they actually make oral sex mints to help with relaxing a woman's gag reflex!

Just try to relax and don't think about not being able to ejaculate... eventually I'm sure it will happen. Are you still able to enjoy it? Just try to relax... you can always move a little bit without thrusting too hard to where it would gag her. Keep communication open and tell her what feels good during it and let her know if you are close so she will know to keep up what she is doing!

Old 04-03-2008, 01:11 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

CavemanJones HB User
Post Re: how to ejaculate during oral

Quote:
Originally Posted by reiketh View Post
how do you ejaulate during oral ...
a. G/F could improve technique, if ...
b. there were
c. Horny Goat Weed, or
d. Yohimbe,
e. Johnson's Baby Oil,
f. Let go of the reins, and do it outdoors, perhaps,
g. Use your imagination - chase her around the house, squirt gun fights, love her every day, buy her little presents, think about making her smile.

-CJ

Closed Thread