It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2008, 04:00 PM   #1
(male)

truestar HB User
Question hi im still a virgin at 32 should i be worried?

Hi im still a virgin at 32 and keep on wondering what sex is like i have had a girlfriend but didnt reach that far. I was very young then 19. I feel like im falling behind and it feels like im the only male virgin at my age sometimes. I do masterbate to keep my mind of it but its not the same feeling or is it? I wouldnt know.

Last edited by truestar; 06-10-2008 at 04:07 PM. Reason: spelling

Old 06-11-2008, 09:42 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User
Re: hi im still a virgin at 32 should i be worried?

No, it's not the same feeling @ all. Sexual intercourse is very unique. Hang in there...You'll eventually find "the one" for you.

Ex

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2008, 01:32 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User

You are far from being the only male virgin in his 30's. There are many men that have had sex before, but they are not having sex now. Some haven't had sex in years! What about those men? some are devorced, widowed, and lack yourself, single. I didn't have sex until I was married at 27 years of age. I once wondered like yourself was I the only one?
Little did I know that you were out there thinking you too was the only one.lol.. He, when the right women comes along, you to will have sex.

Last edited by cleansweap; 06-11-2008 at 01:35 PM.

Old 06-11-2008, 02:07 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

Dynobot HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by truestar View Post
Hi im still a virgin at 32 and keep on wondering what sex is like i have had a girlfriend but didnt reach that far. I was very young then 19. I feel like im falling behind and it feels like im the only male virgin at my age sometimes. I do masterbate to keep my mind of it but its not the same feeling or is it? I wouldnt know.
Worried about what?????

Does something happen to people who never have sex?

I would say that at this day and age you have more to worry about HAVING sex as supposed to not having sex.....HIV would be one, BABY would be another. And on more of a philosophical note, you would lose the control you have over your mind and body to an urge that you will put into someone else's hands.

Old 06-22-2008, 08:17 AM   #5
(male)

pufarg HB User

truestar, it's NOT something you need to be worried about. I think you need to give yourself credit for not "sleeping around" which too many guys do in your age range. I was 24 before I had sex with a woman the first time and at the time, thought I was a very "late bloomer". Talking to other guys along the way, I realized that was not the case - many guys didn't pop the cherry until much later along. So, the best advice is not to worry about it.

In terms of the comparison between masturbation and intercourse, the other guys are right - MUCH different! Simply going skin-to-skin with a woman is an extraordinary experience for which there is really no comparison. Having a chance to explore each other's bodies and to learn about each other is incredible and the height of the pleasure that we can experience. While sex with a partner is much more than intercourse, I've found I have a sense of completeness when having intercourse - it's like the way things were intended to be! :-)

In the meantime, don't worry about masturbating - it's a normal outlet for all guys and as long as it doesn't become addictive, stroke on!

Take care.

Old 06-24-2008, 10:12 PM   #6
(female)

tbald1977 HB User

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. I am also a late bloomer. Didn't lose my virginity until I was 27, I am 31 now. I only slept with one man. Maybe the right person will come along someday. Definetely nothing to be ashamed of.

Closed Thread