It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2008, 02:51 PM   #1
(male)

truestar HB User
Unhappy I nearly pierced my penis.

True Story Here (Desperate for an honest reply) Thanks

Hi I wanted to pierce my penis about four years ago so I could have a ring on it didnt know much about it. I was too embaressed to see a piercing place. I read about it and heard different stories. I think I got influenced by these penis piercing stories and I was just about to start. Then I thought how will I proctect my penis from hurting too much, I put a piece of blu tac inside my penis to stop the pain and the blutac got stuck inside my penis and i couldnt take it out. I had to see a doctor I asked for a female doctor and they said that was fine to see a female doctor she took it the blutac out my penis and I was so relieved. I told her the reason why I put a piece of blutac inside and explained what happened. The only problem was I had an erection while she took it out. You see I was too embaressed to see a male doctor.

A few months later I tried piercing my penis again the blu tac got stuck in my penis again and I had to ask for a female doctor again it was a different female doctor this time. I had an erection again. I told her why I put blutac inside my penis. I just wanted the piece of blu tac out of my penis I did not fancy her and I never touched the female doctors I saw.

Then when I made an ordinary appointment with a female doctor appointment again about a different reason they said I was banned from seeing female doctors in that health centre because of what happened with trying to pierce my penis. I still could see male doctors.

I never have abused anybody and I do not have a criminal record.
Should I be ashamed? Do I deserve this treatment?
Should I try to get another piercing?
Thanks for the help I was very worried. I hope I get a reply

Last edited by truestar; 06-12-2008 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Survey question removed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-12-2008, 03:26 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: I nearly pierced my penis.

Although you may not have meant any harm by it, maybe the female doctors just felt uncomfortable with your erection when this happened. You felt too embarrassed to see a male, so maybe they felt uncomfortable as you would. I know many ladies who don't like getting exams done by men for this very reason. It could definitely be why they banned you.

I definitely would NOT try piercing it this way again if this keeps happening. If you really want a piercing, I would see a professional piercer so you don't have anything get stuck in you again. Plus, you don't want it to get infected! That would be a terrible area for an infected piercing, so you want it done correctly for sure.

No reason to be shamed or anything! You can always go a different doctors office if you feel bad going to this one. It was probably just a misunderstanding, but I wouldn't say it was anybody's fault. I'd just see a doctor at a different office or try out seeing a male one. Especially if you don't mind a male doctor for a regular appointment, that should be fine. I think some ladies would just be uncomfortable to have a patient with an erection, but I understand that it isn't controllable at all times for guys!

Old 06-13-2008, 09:25 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

I think it's a bit questionable. When the same guy keeps showing up at the hospital, with the same self-inflicted wound, asking to see a female doctor, and popping an erection, it starts to sound a bit suspicious to me.
I agree with the last poster. Don't make a medical problem needlessly. If you really want it done, go have it done professionally.

Old 06-18-2008, 07:30 AM   #4
(male)

truestar HB User

I went to a health centre not a hospital I was just too embaressed to be touched by a male doctor because I cant help feeling so dirty after I would need to wash myself afterwards alot. I was sexually abused by a guy the same age as me at boarding school. The last time a male doctor touched my penis to see if i had testicular cancer I nearly cried it reminded me of what happened to me at school and I felt really dirty.

Last edited by truestar; 06-18-2008 at 07:37 AM.

Old 06-18-2008, 02:37 PM   #5
(male)

brbrtsn1 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by truestar View Post
I went to a health centre not a hospital I was just too embaressed to be touched by a male doctor because I cant help feeling so dirty after I would need to wash myself afterwards alot. I was sexually abused by a guy the same age as me at boarding school. The last time a male doctor touched my penis to see if i had testicular cancer I nearly cried it reminded me of what happened to me at school and I felt really dirty.
You have issues that would best be dealt with by a competent psychiatrist. I would encourage you to make an appointment.

Old 06-18-2008, 03:03 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Redneon82 HB User

I don't know how to say this politely so I'm going to just say it...I think you might have some sort of fetish about injuring yourself and having an excuse to have a female see your "privates". Now, many, many people have fetishes so it's nothing to be that ashamed of, but yours does scare other people. I think your past history of abuse definitely is a factor. Do you have a lady friend? Have you ever? If not, this may be your way of getting some kind of sexual contact with a female.

I agree, therapy is called for. There are better ways to have contact with females.

Closed Thread