It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2008, 08:16 PM   #1
(female)

cara123 HB User
vaginal orgasm question

Hi. This is my first time on here and I have a sex question for all you experienced lovers out there. I have a high sex drive, multi orgasms, and I really enjoy vaginal orgasms more than clitoral ones. My bf says that he can feel my contractions when I have an orgasm. But....sometimes at the end of an orgasm my vaginal muscles will literally push him out! This has always happened with me but my current bf is the first to ever talk about it . He says that he hasn't ever experience this before but he really likes the fact that he can feel me tighten. Has anyone had this "pushing out" experience? I've done lots of research online but I can't find anything about this. Is this something other women have experienced or am I just kind of unique in that way? And why does this happen??

Thanks for reading and I appreciate any responses.

Cara

Old 06-14-2008, 09:10 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User
Re: vaginal orgasm question

Very normal....Nothing out of the ordinary whatsoever. The bigger/more intense the orgasm is, the harder the pushing sensation will be. In some cases, it can be strong enough to just about push him out.

Regards,

Ex

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread