It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2008, 12:50 PM   #1
(female)

SpicyGirl82 HB User
Making Anal Sex Less Painful

Hi everyone. My new boyfriend and I are wanting to try anal sex sometime soon. Anyway, I want to try it tonight because he really wants to do it. The problem is, the last time I had anal sex with somebody, it was incredibly painful. But then again, we used no lube as there was none available so that could be why. I have both a thicker lube and a thinner lube. Which one should we use for anal sex? [DELETED] He is a newbie at sex but he is very skilled too. Anyway, thanks for any advice you can offer!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-24-2008 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Not not request tips for sexual how-tos. Read the SPECIAL RULES sticky.

Old 08-25-2008, 09:35 AM   #2
(female)

gwoman HB User
Re: Making Anal Sex Less Painful

You are on the right track with you thinking already. You should learn what other people who have anal sex do. It sounds like you want to meet his need more, be careful here not to rush into something that should be done with knowledge. You should take your time and go at a pace that will never hurt you. You might end up resenting him and anal sex. I am trying very hard here not to give you how-tos and at the same time I want to encourage you that this can be very enjoyable if done right, with patients. I can say that I enjoy it, but I have to be in the mood. We always use lots of lubrication. You never have to go all the way the first or second time. Allow yourself time to adjust to the experience. I hope I have been respectful enough for some here and helpful also to someone who is seeking. I just want you to have a good memory over a bad experience that can ruin this for you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-25-2008, 11:06 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

cmpgirl HB User

Relaxation and lots of lubrication are a necessity for a comfortable and satisfying outcome. There should also be an agreement, before you even begin, to stop when or if one or the other is not comfortable. This way, it is clear that there will be no getting carried away if one partner is not enjoying the experience. I have also been told that thicker lubrication is better for anal sex. Best of luck.

Old 08-28-2008, 09:59 PM   #4
(female)

gwoman HB User

Hello All.....and Cmpgirl, love the advice and totally agree. I am the one who gets to control the pace and if need be stop. But it could be uncomfortable for either. I know sometimes in the heat of the moment it can be hard for some to hear. Sometimes we say things in our heads and not out loud....G

Closed Thread