It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2008, 12:17 AM   #1
(female)

kimber21 HB User
Why can't I have vaginal orgasms?

Why can't I have vaginal orgasms?

Old 09-26-2008, 06:03 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Lambkin HB User
Re: Why can't I have vaginal orgasms?

I'm making the assumption that you mean through intercourse, since all orgasms in females are generated via the clitoris, not the vagina. During intercourse it is still the clitoris which is being stimulated by the thrusting motion and/or pressure being applied to it by the movements you're generating.

Many or even most women are unable to orgasm just from having intercourse i.e.; vaginally. It really takes several factors for this to occur. Knowing your body really well, having a partner who can last long enough for you to reach orgasm this way, the correcdt position, being in a relaxed state of mind. Geez the possibilities are downright endless why this may or may not happen!

In my life, I've been able to orgasm this way depending on who I'm with. WIth my first husband, it happened all the time. With my 2nd husband, NEVER. We just weren't a good "fit" that way, he also wasn't good at staying erect long enough to make it happen for me. My current partner and I haven't been together long enough to find out exactly how this will play out yet, but he certainly does last plenty long, and I've been on the verge several times, but haven't crossed over yet. I'm confident that once we learn a bit more about each other this will become a possibility for me again, since I know I'm capable of it.

However, having said all of that, most women only will orgasm through direct clitoral stimulation such as masturbation, or having a partner perform oral or manual sex on them. There is nothing wrong with this; in fact its quite normal. Oh and BTW? Focusing on YOU not HIM, will get you there much quicker too

As long as you are satisfied in the end, I see no reason why you need to concern yourself how you're getting "yours". In the meantime, if it really does bother you enough, with a loving and dedicated partner you certainly can take the time to practice finding postitions which might stimulate you better during intercourse than the ones you are using. This might just be the ticket to paradise you're seeking!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-27-2008, 07:11 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

The majority of women don't seem to be able reach orgasm via intercourse alone. It may be related somewhat to the size of his penis, but women who have experienced a variety of sizes in otherwise equal relationships would have to comment on that. Much more importantly is probably his technique, positions, length of time, how aroused you are and the amount and type of foreplay, etc. What works for many women is to have him perform oral and manual sex to bring your to orgasm, but to mix up oral and vaginal sex. For example, [deleted]. Sex toys, such as vibrators, are also quite effective. You can have intercourse while you use the vibrator on our clitorus to help you achive an orgasm when having intercourse. Some women are too embarassed to use vibrators, which is a foolish attitude to have towards your own sexual health.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 09-27-2008 at 08:12 AM. Reason: How to removed.

Old 09-30-2008, 09:24 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

whytry HB User

A lot of women have trouble having orgasms through intercourse alone. My wife is like that and another women who I dated was like that. They both have/had very good orgasms with oral sex and my wife can have occasional orgasms with intercourse if my entry angle is just right. The man needs to enter at an angle that allows the penis to contact and rub the clitoris. Some positions are better than others at that. If you have a sensitive spot, like your ear, then he can stimulate your ear during intercourse. That works for my wife very well.

Closed Thread