It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2008, 11:10 PM   #1
(female)

Delphine73 HB User
vagina stretching

Can frequent use of vibrating ***** cause temporary stretching in the vagina if ***** is bigger than the partner. My boyfriend and i separated for a few months and we had no sex during the separation. while separated i used the ***** to pleasure myself. when we got back together and had sex he said that my vagina felt loose? he does not believe a ***** can cause a vagina to stretch.

Please help me understand?

Old 11-14-2008, 07:02 AM   #2
(male)

norton54 HB User
Re: vagina stretching

Not unless it was a really huge V. He's probably just insecure and is hinting that maybe he had somebody and is trying to act like maybe you did to cover up.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2008, 08:01 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

How does the girth of the vibrator compare to the girth of his penis? If he is like a cigar and the vibrator was like a soda can, then maybe you stretched out a bit. If he is like a medium banana and the vibrator like a large banana, then probably not. Maybe you are extra wet from the excitement of having him back, and that makes you feel a little looser; maybe he has been seeing someone else who was tighter; maybe he has been masturbating a lot and he has gotten used to firm, tight grip of his hand, thus making you feel looser when you really aren't; or maybe he simply forgot how you felt and his memory is failing him.

I tend to think he has been masturbating....

Old 11-18-2008, 08:02 PM   #4
(female)

Delphine73 HB User

Yes! the V is much more wider and longer than my boyfriend's and i used it quite often.

Old 11-19-2008, 04:26 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

Watersigh HB User

I'm not sure how this myth got perpetuated, but a toy wouldn't be capable of stretching it permanently. I see this a lot with men asking whether their wives have been cheating cause they appear larger. The only thing that can really stretch it a lot is having a baby. Even then, it eventually tightens up again. I have a friend who has had like 4 kids and her husband says she's still just the same as she has always been. I think it just depends. But I don't think that you're any more stretched out than you were.

I think what's more likely that happened is that you've learned more about your own arousal and that has caused you to have more lubrication happening, which would make your bf feel less sensation, potentially. I think it's more a case of more self-lubrication happening than any kind of stretching, which I'm not entirely convinced can happen anyway.

Old 01-08-2009, 12:55 PM   #6
Inactive
(male)

bigtom HB User

Usually not, if anything the ligaments get stronger and can learn to tighten when you wish them to. Practicing with a ***** can help sex with the real thing alot.

Closed Thread