It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2009, 07:36 PM   #1
(female)

afterbaby HB User
no orgasms after having a baby?

I always had orgasm during sex and I totally loved it. It was the best thing in the world.

Then after having a baby several years ago, I have only been able to orgasm during sex a couple of times, but that's been a couple of years ago, and I've never been able to do it again.

Has anyone heard of this happening to other women?

I know since hardly any women orgasm during sex anyway, I'm just wondering if it's normal that I now can't do it on regular basis after childbirth?

If more women orgasmed during sex and it was important to them, maybe my doctor would have known to ask about it and offer a c-section?

Idk?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-05-2009 at 08:57 AM. Reason: changed title and removed survey/poll type questions which are not allowed

Old 01-05-2009, 06:22 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: no orgasms after having a baby?

It might be that worries and distractions of having a baby and maybe insecurities about how your body and breasts now look are impacting your ability to relax sufficiently to fully enjoy sex. Otherwise, have you discussed this with your gynocologist?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-05-2009 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Please do not encourage members to multiple post.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-05-2009, 06:27 PM   #3
(female)

afterbaby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
It might be that worries and distractions of having a baby and maybe insecurities about how your body and breasts now look are impacting your ability to relax sufficiently to fully enjoy sex. Otherwise, have you discussed this with your gynocologist?
Are you kidding? Hardly any women can orgasm during sex. Doctors aren't going to care.

No, it's definately NOT the way my breasts or body looks after baby. My hubby always told me my body looked like a sculpture, I've always been very muscular, which is why I could always orgasm during sex, I think.

It's the busted out muscles now that won't allow me to do it. It's not psychology. People kill me when they tell women orgasms are psychological, they're hormonal and if you're in shape..... and that's it.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-05-2009 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Reference to deleted text removed.

Old 01-05-2009, 07:35 PM   #4
(female)

Cakies HB User

Hello, Im a fellow orgasming woman, never had a baby though. That really stinks I would be upset if I lost my ability to orgasm. You're right doctors don't really care about their clients having a good sex life they just care about if the plumbing works. This seems to be especially true in the case of women. Have you tried keagals? Also, I first figured out how to g-spot orgasm with a toy, and then I figured it out with the real thing. Maybe you could try a toy, there are specific ones for the g-spot.

Old 05-18-2009, 11:52 PM   #5
(female)

jhgilbert HB User

I use to have orgasms every time i had sex with my husband. but after having a baby (who was born by emergency c-section) I havnt been able to have an orgasm and my sons now 5months. We've been trying almost every night. I think It might be hormonal?

Closed Thread