It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2009, 09:08 AM   #1
(male)

bigjohnny HB User
Need Anal Sex Advice

I've played with anal throughout much of my life and dabbled briefly in anal sex (me being penetrated) with a girlfriend a few times. I believe early on I experienced a very slight amount of tearing as I had a burning sensation and a very small amount of bleeding after bowel movements for about 2-4 days after. But then everything is fine. I can use fairly small anal (1-1/4" or less in circumference) without any problems (no bleeding) as long as I'm very careful with insertion.

My wife is open to using a strap-on so I'm going to propose we begin experimenting. We've found a ***** that is 1-1/4" in circumference and I read reviews on anal lubes and find a highly rated one that is a lot thicker than your typical water based lubed.

I have several questions:

1) Is there any way to strengthen my anal tissue to make it more resilient from tearing. I suspect I have some minor scaring which is sensitive to tearing. Would rubbing or injecting some Vitamin E oil or cream in my anus every day for a few weeks possible improve things making me a little more resilient or some other treatment?

2) My wife is a clean freak. Until now I take care of the insertion of the anal and clean-up. Most times it comes out clean although some times it can be a little dirty. If her strap on gets visibly dirty - it's going to be a major turn-off probably to the point she won't want to continue strap-on play. I know my cycle in that almost every morning I have a bowel movement so I know that is not a good time for strap-on play. However, I've noticed that as I've grown older (now in my early 40's) my bowel movements take much longer and I find that I am sometimes impatient and end up sometimes ending my bowel movement prematurely only to have to have another one an hour or too later (just haven't got accustom to having to sit on the pot longer.) I suspect an anal douche before anal sex would remedy any possibility of things getting messy, but that could be a major mood killer. I'm wondering if possibly taking a small dose of a gentle laxative at the right time would insure that I have more complete bowel movements in the morning so that I'm cleaned out all the way until I go to bed? I just would not want something like that to backfire on me though.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-25-2009, 09:34 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User
Re: Need Anal Sex Advice

Strengthening anus muscle: that I wouldn't know. You can learn to relax the muscle to accommodate/recieve what ever size object you plan to insert. Of course using an appropriate amount of lub.

Laxative before sexual play: It wouldn't/shouldn't hurt any that's for sure. You have an incredible wife to agree to such sex play. And I must say I would never have the nerve to even let my wife know I enjoyed such disclosed (for lack of a better word) pleasures.
Is it the prostate message that keep you endulging in this practice, or is it just the act it self? Just curious. The prostate message is awsome! Just a finger is enough to perform this, not needing anything else.

Old 03-25-2009, 10:33 AM   #3
(male)

bigjohnny HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleansweap View Post
Is it the prostate message that keep you endulging in this practice, or is it just the act it self? Just curious. The prostate message is awsome! Just a finger is enough to perform this, not needing anything else.
It's both the stimulation (prostrate) and the power exchange/role-reversal aspect that I find very enjoyable. I like to be submissive during sex and strap-on play is a great for that.

Old 03-25-2009, 01:11 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

I don't think it's a matter of strengthening the anal muscle. I think it's a matter of being gentle, loosening up the two sphincters as part of foreplay, and plenty of lubrication.
I would not advise a laxative. They can screw up your body, when used regularly. I would advice roughage. How you get it, is up to you. Plums, prunes, bran, salads are all good sources. If you want something more heavy duty without creating an imbalance, anything with ground up psyllium seeds is great for the purpose. This would be Konsyl, Metamucil, etc. It's not the most pleasant going down, and can clog the drain in your sink or dishwasher if you pour it out, but it does the trick biologically, without weight gain or mess, or damaging your digestive tract.
Good for you, and your wife. I'm glad you are on the same page.

Closed Thread