It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2009, 06:36 PM   #1
(male)

goog HB User
first time

okay, so I'm not lookin for anyone to debate the following few facts, just wondering if my subsequent logic makes sense: I am a virgin and dating a girl I plan to marry within the next few years, I have not masturbated for at least 1 year, nor do I have any plans to do so ever again (religious reasons, don't question I know most ppl here will disagree with that and I'm not here to convince anyone, that'd be stupid to do on a health forum). okay, that out of the way, what I'm asking about is more for the sake of curiosity as I look forward to my eventual honeymoon night...

I noticed when I had not masturbated in a long time and then started again, the first time I did it again I would ejaculate really fast since my body was not used to it I guess... is that normal that the more you do masturbate or have sex the longer you last? also, I have heard that a girl's first time having sex is often painful, so I'm wondering... it seems to me that my first time I might not last long at all, but if it's painful for her on the first time would a shorter first time be better for her? I'm also afraid of it being a bad first impression on the wedding night if the first time is a "quick draw" as it were.. is she going to be disappointed? I mean, I'm totally willing to then orally pleasure her since it seems to me that if it's short I might not bring her to climax in regular intercourse (however, she says, and I believe her, that she doesn't masturbate, so would she climax easier too?) on the first time.

so the basic functional questions are: does sexual endurance work like alcohol tolerance and increase with experience in males? in females? would women whose first time hurt prefer shorter time (ie would that lessen the pain of the first time?)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2009, 07:01 PM   #2
(female)

emodamyo HB User
Re: first time

I still remember my 1st time and it was very painful. It would have helped me if my partner had been quicker. I am for the shorter time/less pain theory you have.
I don't believe she will care how long you perform..... you two will have a lifetime for that.

Old 05-02-2009, 08:31 PM   #3
(female)

KristaK HB User

Wear a condom, and use LOTS of lubrication & Foreplay!.
She will be fine, it hurts but it feels DAMN good!.

Old 05-04-2009, 07:12 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

If she controls the penetration, she can control the level of pain she feels.
If she goes very slowly, there might be less chance of pain, and less chance of premature ejaculation. Foreplay is your friend...it helps diminish haste, and haste is the main cause of pain.

Closed Thread