It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2009, 03:11 AM   #1
(male)

dougens HB User
Small tear in banjo string (foreskin) HELP!

Last night having sex my penis started bleeding.
I realised I have a small tear (0.5cm) in my banjo string (the small strip of skin between my foreskin and my bellend).
I dried it off and it stopped bleeding. THis morning i washed it in the shower and it started to bleed again. Not lots but enough to notice. What is the best thing to do in this situation?

Is it best to not pull back my foreskin which aggrevates it and opens the wound up? Is it best to leave it alone and don't wash behind foreskin till it is clotted and healing properly? How long might this take? (obviously with hygiene an issue!)
I take it I will not be having sex or masturbating for sometime. Some threads say 3 weeks, some 3 months!!

Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Last edited by dougens; 05-14-2009 at 08:27 AM.

Old 05-22-2009, 05:33 AM   #2
(male)

NOTAPROBLEM HB User
Unhappy Re: Small tear in banjo string (foreskin) HELP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougens View Post
Last night having sex my penis started bleeding.
I realised I have a small tear (0.5cm) in my banjo string (the small strip of skin between my foreskin and my bellend).
I dried it off and it stopped bleeding. THis morning i washed it in the shower and it started to bleed again. Not lots but enough to notice. What is the best thing to do in this situation?

Is it best to not pull back my foreskin which aggrevates it and opens the wound up? Is it best to leave it alone and don't wash behind foreskin till it is clotted and healing properly? How long might this take? (obviously with hygiene an issue!)
I take it I will not be having sex or masturbating for sometime. Some threads say 3 weeks, some 3 months!!

Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
you could have been a little rough on yourself and need to take care, you might need to take it slowly when you pull your foreskin back when washing. you need to get some oitment that will help heal in moist area's of your foreskin, apply each time you wash then wait for a day then reapply. soon your penis will stop bleeding. you also might need to see a doctor as you could have done some damage there.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread