It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2009, 07:41 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

angel_light HB User
Traditional, Anal and Oral? Questions

i have a question regarding different ways people have sex. My bf and I have tired the traditional, anal and oral. Now i hear alot of people say not to do anal and go back to vaginal.. i have never had an infection, but we only do anal when we both have made sure we have been cleaned very well. Is this still bad? We have been eachothers only partners for over 6-7 years.

Another question.. First how sanitary - I think it is fine, but who knows. When giving just oral - ok, now what about giving oral - then having vaginal sex and going back to oral? Is this almost the same as being in the 69 position? I have noticed that my SO wants this, why? I do not mind entirely and it is trying something new for me, but do alot of people do it? Just wondering about these items

Old 05-26-2009, 11:35 AM   #2
(male)

calmbloke HB User
Re: Traditional, Anal and Oral? Questions

There's always the potential to transfer bacteria from back to front however clean you try to be. If you've been together for 6 or 7 years, I'd say it's up to you to do whatever the two of you are comfortable with.

On your second question I would guess you're worried about causing some infection from his mouth? Off-hand the only reason I can think to worry would be if your SO has coldsores (i.e. herpes simplex) since HSV-1 can also cause genital herpes not just HSV-2. If you're both healthy, you have nothing to worry about from going from oral to penetrative and back again.

Why does he want it - variety, maybe the idea turns him on, who knows, there's only one way to find out why - ask him, albeit it in a nice way. Do a lot of people do it? I think so, but it really doesn't matter if you two enjoy it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2009, 11:54 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

angel_light HB User

Thank you. I have always wondered. That you for answering and helping me out!

Old 05-26-2009, 03:51 PM   #4
(male)

bludragon HB User

Do you care for a man’s input? First, calmbloke is correct, as long as you two are healthy and clean, there should be no problems. If your SO has a sore or cut on his penis, then he could get a bad infection from giving you unprotected anal. Also, you have a risk of getting a rip or tear from anal that could cause an infection from anal sex. Other than that… you both should be fine and should enjoy ALL the anal you want.

As far as swapping from vaginal to oral… there are some reports that say because our mouths contain so much bacteria, that we should not do the swap – a man could insert a bacterial infested penis into the vagina. I say there is not any diff from straight oral and the swap – other than, as calmbloke stated, if either of you have HSV 1 and or 2, there is a chance of transferring it from genital to the mouth and or the other way… but if you have been doing this with the same man for over 6 years, chances are, this would have happened already, so no worries now. Enjoy. From all that I have read (and it has been a lot on this topic, and the anal) ;-) there is nothing to be concerned about with the swap except for the transference of the HSV virus.

Also, the swapping from genital to oral is not almost the same as 69. In fact, the genitals do not have to ever touch each other, so there would not be a swapping action. When two partners perform oral sex on each other at the SAME time, this is called 69. This has to do with oral sex only sex. However, one can swap from 69 to genital sex and back to 69, but it is not the same.

Now, for your final question… why would your SO want 69? Well, I cannot speak for him, but for me, and since I am a man, I guess this may be a general rule, I LOVE 69 for several reasons: I LOVE to perform oral on a woman for HOURS if she will let me; I love to have oral sex performed on me; I LOVE when a woman is enjoying the sex and really turned on… SO, with 69, I can receive oral, GIVE oral, and by giving oral, then woman is getting excited and turned on… which excites me even more… so I LOVE 69. Maybe this is why your SO wants to do this too.

I think many people do this but I do not think most do because of one reason or another, but I think MOST have tried several times. With my experience, I have been with 10 women and only the last one has enjoyed 69. All the other 9 said it is ok but they enjoy giving oral or getting oral but not at the same time, they said it’s too distracting to give and receive at the same time.

I hope this helps, and any other women reading this may be able to expand on the last comment about 69 being distracting for some or more enjoyable. Have fun dear.

Closed Thread