Ok I know thats gross too alot of people, but we all know its a sexual turn on for some. Iv read its ok, especially if its your own (and dont have any infections) but Iv also read it has bacteria from when it goes through your bladder and swallowing it could make you sick.
Iv tasted a small sample of my own but I spit it out right away and rinsed my mouth with mouthwash because I was kinda afraid.
Urine is very sterile, assuming you don't have an obvious infection, and is very safe to drink. In fact, it is part of survival training to use urine as a coolant in the desert and as a life sustaining liquid.
Urine can contain a lot of salt so drinking a lot might upset your stomach.