It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2009, 05:17 PM   #1
(male)

zirkle HB User
Unhappy Please Help!!

Hi.

This might be the oddest post you have ever seen on this forum. I really need some good tips and help. I am desperate! I am just a couple of months away of turning 18, and yet I have never had any relationship, nor have I ever had sex!!!

I am a normal guy, without any mental or body problems or disadvantages. My friends characterize me as a humorous, smart, cool, and nice guy. And I believe they are right about that.

What really disturbs me is that, every single classmate of mine has had at least 1 relationship, and they have all had sex. Even some boys that still play childish computer games and have nothing else to talk about than Monsters and stuff, have had sex with a girlfriend!

I am so jealous. I have almost a perfect body, I have many interests, I do many sports, and I am outgoing, etc. Despite that, I have never managed to get a girlfriend (Yes, I have tried several times). I just feel that it is so unfair in comparison with those classmates I referred above, for example. I am desperate!

What should I do? What can I possibly be doing wrong? I am so much better in many aspects comparing to many of my (class)mates, but why is that not enough? Why are the girls not showing any interest in me?

I cannot wait! I have been waiting for 18 years for this moment that some of my mates have done at the age of 12-13!

I really need a Girlfriend! Please Help!!

Thank you,
Zirkle

Last edited by zirkle; 06-15-2009 at 05:39 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-15-2009, 08:30 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

whackedback HB Userwhackedback HB Userwhackedback HB User
Re: Sex & Relationship help

And you're very humble, too.

Old 06-15-2009, 08:51 PM   #3
(female)

Buccaneer HB User

hey there! i am pretty sure there are millions of people out there who feel the same way... maybe people are picking up a desperate vibe? or maybe the women you are interested in are after more of a long relationship before having sex? you seem to be sure that you are a pretty great guy so i'm sure soon enough there will be a lucky lady who will realise that too. good luck!

Old 06-16-2009, 02:11 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

Firstly, are you quite sure there is no exaggeration going on with these other lads?? I would be willing to bet that at least some of them are lying. The next thing is definitely the way you come across with girls. Does that super-confidence show up as conceit and attitude? Maybe you are scaring them off with your 'perfection', LOL. Take it down a notch and see how you go. Sera.

Old 06-16-2009, 04:07 AM   #5
(male)

zirkle HB User

Hi again.

Quote:
Maybe you are scaring them off with your 'perfection', LOL.
No. Not at all. I am not saying I am perfect, and I am not overconfident for who I am or for how I look.
I just wanted for those who reply to create an accurate image about me. I just wanted to make clear for the people that read my message that they don't think that I might be too fat, or too slim, or that I have weird interests or anything like that.

I am not overconfident in any way. I guess I overexpressed my personality as a whole....

Quote:
... I am so much better in many aspects comparing to many of my (class)mates ...
Haha, yes well, I really understand why you guys thought - that I thought - I was 'perfect'. Anyhow, what I wanted to say here was that I am not playing with monsters, and I am not a computer nerd like some of my classmates. They are in front of a computer screen like 10 hours a day, but despite that, they had the time to date out some girls...
I work out at the gym, go to the beach and like any outgoing thing a man in my age can do, but .... nothing. I don't know maybe girls prefer 'noobs' and nerds these days, what can I say... (laughing)

Quote:
maybe the women you are interested in are after more of a long relationship before having sex?

I would definitely say - NO. Like half of the girls in my high-school have had sex (that they haven't felt any regrets to) since they've been like 12 years old, and I can bet most of them are telling the truth.
If those girls where looking after a more of a long relationship before having sex, they must have had their first relationship when they where like 10 or 11, which would be VERY odd. I don't think this would be the problem...

Quote:
I would be willing to bet that at least some of them are lying.
Hmm. Perhaps a few of them - yes. But I could bet that at least 70% of them are telling the truth. I know these people since I was around 9 or 10 years old, so I know them pretty well.

Ok, this post really became huge again, sorry for not writing smaller posts.
Anyway, THANK YOU for your posts!!! (I would more than gladly receive some more replies)

Thank you once again,
Zirkle

Last edited by zirkle; 06-16-2009 at 04:08 AM.

Old 06-16-2009, 05:58 AM   #6
(female)

xpcandy HB Userxpcandy HB Userxpcandy HB User

I don't find it at all odd that you haven't had a sexual relationship with a girl at age 18. What I think is that your buddies are blowing a lot of smoke out their $#%^@!!!!! If the truth be known, only the ones in long term relationships and have steady girlfriends have actually, really and truly had sex! I also find it interesting how you seem to know who has and who has not had sex! How's that possible? HAHAHAHA!!!!! I know that my first bf had not has sex with anyone before he was 20! He was a very cute and funny popular guy in highschool too!

Old 06-16-2009, 01:27 PM   #7
(male)

zirkle HB User

Quote:
I also find it interesting how you seem to know who has and who has not had sex! How's that possible?
Well they say it them selves, and so does their girlfriends. I don't think they go like "Hey, can't we just pretend that we have a serious relationship and that we have had sex many times, so we can make our classmates jealous. If they ever ask you, just say you've had sex with me, and I'll do the vice versa..." That would be quite odd!
So there is not only one that is saying that he/she has had sex, his/her partner admits it too!

Thank you for your post! :-)

Closed Thread