It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
(male)

jjwadle HB User
Over masuturbation causing penis shrinkage and curvature

Hi guys and girls I'm new to this forum. Recently I have been seeing a urolgis for what I believe to be peyrones disease. Curvature of the penis causing it to be small. He recommended that i use a penis pump and start jelqing exercises. I have done this daily for about a month and I have only gotten worse. My penis has actually shrunk in size from 4 inches long and and inch wide to 3 and half inches long and about three quarters wide. My penis is now almost pointing directly right like a u turn. Is this normal and why is my penis bending more and shrinking. My wife notice the other day when i measured that it's small and much more curved. She also has said that my erection feel very week. What do i do as this problem is very embarrasing. Please help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2009, 02:44 PM   #2
(male)

Strongbow HB User
Re: Over masuturbation causing penis shrinkage and curvature

Your urologist should know best, but you should really get it diagnosed properly, it could be PD, but also other conditions. What does these jelqing exercises consist of? Shrinkage of penile tissue sounds odd, however, increased bend due to mechanical handling could probably happen. When did this condition arrive into your life?

There are some surgical options available, but first you really need to get the correct name of your condition.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2009, 05:49 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

See a different urologist!

Old 08-01-2009, 06:01 PM   #4
(male)

jjwadle HB User

Thanks for the advice. Looking in to another one now.

Old 08-05-2009, 09:11 PM   #5
(male)

bludragon HB User

It is possible for the penis to get smaller, usually with age. You did not mention your age. I do not believe frequent masturbation will cause the shrinkage. I am very surprised that a urologist would tell you what he did. Also, there are several urologist and/or doctors that will tell you that the penis will not shrink. This is completely false. You can look this up on ***** for verification. Shrinkage and curving can be caused by the shaft scaring. You should find a urologist that will verify this and can correct the curvature but not the size problem. Sorry. Be sure to use lubricant when masturbating to reduce friction.

Old 08-05-2009, 09:29 PM   #6
(male)

sekmat HB User

The turgid penis is due to blood vessel congestion and the erection based on this.The penile size does not vary at rest,but may look smaller in fat perons,because a portion gets tucked in due to abdominal fat.The visible penis would look smaller.Masturbation has no role.

Old 08-06-2009, 03:10 AM   #7
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

Excuse me gentlemen, If I may...If I could interject my experience into this discussion, as a mature woman, who has lived through every decade since 1960, and I imagine has done way more comparing than most men, who have only one penis to fuss with...

Some of them bend like a boomerang, some of them are peppy, some mysterious, and a very few are BIG. Guys, be proud of what you were assigned, and don't measure it, pump it, operate on it, or manicure it. Men are much more than penises.

Don't worry, be happy!

Old 08-06-2009, 12:06 PM   #8
(male)

bludragon HB User

I do not wish to get in a debate with anyone, however there needs to be a few points made. 1) a woman can NEVER understand how a man feels about his penis size girth, and/or shape. Just like a man can never understand how it feels to many woman that has to have a hysterectomy or breast removal due to caner. For many men, the penis is the source of his confidence level. A lot of women may not care about the size and shape, of a man’s penis, BUT the man cares. Now, 2) Yes, the penis can LOOK smaller (shorter) if a person gains weight and is heavy – notice a medical person would not say if a person is “fat,” so be careful reading something that may not be medially factual. Now number 3) – it is a medical fact that the penis CAN shrink, CAN reduce in length and girth (thickness) as I mentioned in an earlier post. I also mentioned you can go to ***** to check the facts @ http://men.*****.com/features/life-cycle-of-a-penis and look at the section about Penis Size. ***** is a medical website that is supported and endorsed my medical professionals. Again, my advice to jjwadle is to seek a better urologist and discuss ways to help YOU feel better about YOU. Good luck.

Old 08-07-2009, 08:22 AM   #9
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

[QUOTE=bludragon;4052652]I do not wish to get in a debate with anyone, however there needs to be a few points made. 1) a woman can NEVER understand how a man feels about his penis size girth, and/or shape. Just like a man can never understand how it feels to many woman that has to have a hysterectomy or breast removal due to caner. [QUOTE]

Bludragon,

No need for a debate. I was simply stating my opinion.

I do find your comparison between "Over-masturbation causing penis shrinkage and curvature" -TO - "hysterectomy or breast removal due to cancer", to be WAY off base.

I do agree, that it is most important for one to feel good about himself, and if medical intervention is necessary to resolve a legitimate health issue, by all means, see a doctor.

I wish you well.

Last edited by writeleft; 08-07-2009 at 08:22 AM.

Closed Thread