It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2009, 12:27 AM   #1
(male)

whitewolves HB User
Staying interested after orgasm.

So obviously mutual orgasm is rare. My question is, how does everyone go about pleasing both partners? The problem with me is that I find it hard to enjoy any kind of stimulation if my partner isn't into it, and likewise with her. Obviously then, if one of us has an orgasm and the other does not, the one who hasn't had an orgasm yet finds it hard to finish.

I figure what makes the most sense is, make sure the girl gets an orgasm, then work on the guy, since the girl can always have two orgasms...but then the problem is getting the girl interested in the activity again. That also unfortunately sometimes leaves me without having an orgasm.

Also, am I correct in assuming my partner is not unusual and most women find it to be a problem to continue with sexual activity (and be excited about it) even after orgasm?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-11-2009, 02:32 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: Staying interested after orgasm.

Well, it doesn't have to be that you spend all your time on her then expect her to spend all her time on you. You can please each other and then, when it is time to wind down for the night, you get her off and then you quickly get off after that. That is, do your foreplay, share oral sex, mutural masturbation, intercourse, etc. but neither of you climax. But, after a while, start concentrating more on her and encourage her to climax and then you climb on and climax fairly soon after that. (Don't take too long or you might excite her again which, if that happens, it might be best to go back concentrating on her to get her off again, and then go back to taking care of yourself.) But, it doesn't take a lot of effort for a woman to lie there even without any further sexual excitement and let you take however long it takes (within reason).

If you are saying that after she comes she loses all interest and simply rolls over leaving you hanging, then she is being selfish. But, if she is satisfied and then you take 10 or 20 mintues to reach orgasm, then you might be expecting too much.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread