It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2009, 12:11 PM   #1
(male)

Spike42 HB User
Penis size insecurity

I am 20 years old. I recently got involved with a girl, and I see things going south fairly soon. I havnt been sexually active with a anyone for a few years now. This new girl of mine is fairly experienced, if you know what I mean, and because of the variety of man parts she has seen I am feeling a bit insecure about mine. [DELETED]. Its not a conversation that comes up often, but I have heard my friends discuss their size aloud and all of them are about an inch to an inch and a half larger than I am. I am not sure if its simply exaggeration or I am the minority. I have read that around 5 inches is the average size, but that statistic doesnt make sense from the information I am hearing socially. I want opinions from everyone but female opinions would probably be the most comforting.

I have considered looking into penis enhancement tablets. I know they arnt supposed to work, but they have to do something right? You cant market a product that produces no results.

Anyway any input would be appreciated.
Thanks

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-18-2009 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Please do not post your size for survey. Thanks.

Old 11-15-2009, 12:20 PM   #2
(female)

lollipop101 HB User
Re: Penis size insecurity

Heyyy,
Well For Starters Its Definately Not The Size Ok, It May Sound Like Just A Saying But Size Really Doesnt Matter I Think Its Definately How You Use It That Matters, I Have Had A Larger Penis Before And It Hurt Cause Of The Way It Was Used If You Use It Right It Can Hit The Right Spots Either Way =) Dont Feel Ashamed At That Size Large Can Be Too Much To Handle And Six Inches Isnt That Bad At All I Definately Think Its More How A Man Uses It Than How Big It Is, Also If You Feel Your Not Hitting The Spot Sometimes, Just In A Sexy Sort Of Way Ask Her How She Likes It And What She Prefers? This Can Help Both Of You In Alot Of Ways And Also Give You More Ideas On What She Likes And How To Really Get Her Going
Hope This Is Some Help To You Im Sure You Will Be Fine =)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-18-2009, 01:10 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User

1. Guys lie about their size for the same reason you are insecure about yours. Of course some guys have 7 and 8" penis, and even if that is only 1% of the population, that still amounts to millions of men.

2. Medical studies show the average penis is 5.1" from actual measurements instead of guys lying about it, so you have nothing to be worried about.

3. Most women don't care about penis size, they are more interested in you as a person and how you treat and respect them.

4. The average vagina is 5" long (I wonder why?), so anything longer and you will bottom out, not fun for her.

5. Chill out dude and enjoy instead of worrying.

Old 11-18-2009, 05:31 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User

I think your penis size is perfect. You have nothing to worry about in terms of size. You don't have a micro penis by any measure. Besides, there are many parts of the male body that women like to appreciate other than his penis. A man's posture is also important, and so is the way he walks and above all the way he treats her in bed and elsewhere.

Old 11-18-2009, 12:49 PM   #5
(female)

lollipop101 HB User

I Completely Agree With Pendulem And Orion There Totally Right Its Not How Big Its How You Treat Us Girls That Is Above All The Most Important So Like Orion Sai Just Enjoy It =)

Old 11-18-2009, 12:52 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

your friends are just talking stuff.....you can't believe them when they say how big they are....
has your girl shown any objection??

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-18-2009 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Survey-like response.

Closed Thread