It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2010, 07:40 PM   #1
(female)

SilverAlchemist HB User
Orgasm AFTER Sex is Over?

Hi I am a 19-year-old girl who became sexually active a few weeks ago. I never got into masturbation before, so I've never had an orgasm in my life (at least I don't remember having any). I've heard that they are supposed to feel really good, but otherwise I have no idea what they feel like. I did a google search and found out that female orgasms are characterized by involuntary muscle contractions in/near the vagina. Since then I have been eager to make that happen to me. Whenever I had sex with my boyfriend, it felt good to have him inside me, but I did not get vaginal contractions, let alone an orgasm. Of course, this made me very disappointed.
Then on New Year's Day, we had sex right after midnight. Once again, I did not feel any orgasmic sensations down there. When sex was over, I got dressed and lay on his bed. After a few minutes I felt a very faint feeling in my genital area. But I didn't think of that as an orgasm because the feeling was barely there, and I could only feel it if I concenrated really hard.
Then after a few more minutes, it got stronger. This time I could definitely feel involuntary vaginal contractions. Part of me thinks that this could've been an orgasm (though still a pretty weak one). But I always thought that people could only have orgasms during sex/masturbation, not 10 minutes after. Is it really possible to have an orgasm after genital contact has stopped? Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread