It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
(male)

Igor C HB User
Unhappy Crooked penis, premature ejaculation, foreskin pain, circumcision doubts, help me...

I recently lost my virginty, and as expected, it was tricky. Very. I'll try to list it:

-My penis is very very curved. I don't think I have peyronies disease because there is no break, mass, whatever, i am 18 years old, and it is very hard everywhere most of the times, but it is very curved to the left. I'm not sure about degrees, but it is a lot. Now, the thing is, my GF didn't complain, we didn't even give it much thought, especially during. Still, I want to fix this. I don't like and well, it could be a lot bigger without this curve, allthough my GF says its quite big as it is. THe thing is, I think that this might be pejorative to the act itself. You see, we had a real hard time starting at first, because she was tight and all, but the curve i don't think was a problem mechanicaly, but it didn't help me much. You see i ejaculated very quickyl.... you see, i think this might be causing it i don't know. You see i didn't even know that the mechanichal aspect of sex, and what would give ME pleasure, would be the up and down movement of the foreskin, like if i was masturbating. You see once in, i assume that it straightenned out a bit, but doing so, this causes a let of "pressure" on it, i think, from being straightenned out, and that might have caused it. The thing is, i didn't conform, i kept going, it eventually got hard again, and suprisingly, my GF ended up orgasming after all, but still the problem remains, this can't go on forever, begginners luck i think, because it is very strainfull to come and get erect right away.
Question: anyone else have this condition, what is your experience with this, what should i do? and also, what kind of doctor do I see about this? Not just a urologist, I mean I'm not gonna talk about such graphic issues with him and especially not with my family doctor! maybe we should just talk to some "familly planning" nurse or something about all of this.

-At first, it was very painfull for me, foreskin wise! We had a hard time comencing even, I don't think i need circumcision because i was able to confortably pull the skin all the way back and masturbate, but upon entering the inner part of the vagina, i simply could not iniciate movement, i felt like my foreskin would rip if i did! This was without a condom. Round 2, with a condom, was slightlly easier and didn't hurt as much, and we managed to pull it off somehow, and the hole ejaculation/reboot/she orgasms thing described above happenned. Yes the relevance of this topic is questionable, but basically, my intention is, what are your thoughts? Is this normal? Are the pain and all these difficulties normal? Should I just be circumcised?

Also, see my other post about her kidney condition
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?p=4162274#post4162274

Try not to remove my question for being graphic or for seeminglly having no purpose other than to brag, because it does; we have soem serious problems here, and any help with be more than welcome.

In short:

-curved penis and premature ejaculation, could they be related?
-my foreskin hurts upon initializing penetration, should i be circumcised?
-what is your experience with all of this?
-what do we say to the doctor, and what doctor, if any!

Last edited by Igor C; 01-13-2010 at 02:30 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2010, 04:48 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Crooked penis, premature ejaculation, foreskin pain, circumcision doubts, help me

If your penis hurts while entering with a foreskin, what makes you think circumcision will cure this?

Old 01-19-2010, 02:01 PM   #3
(female)

Just Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB User
Re: Crooked penis, premature ejaculation, foreskin pain, circumcision doubts, help me

You'll talk to a family planning nurse about your curviture and other issues but not a Dr? Your best option is to speak with a Dr. You and your partner have issues that can only be worked out by a Dr. You could have a short or twisted chordee that can be corrected if that's in fact what you have and it's severe enough. As for circumcision, that's a debate for you, your partner, your Dr and Ins Co.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-21-2010 at 02:30 PM. Reason: This is not a survey on your preference.

Old 01-23-2010, 09:45 AM   #4
(female)

Tenacious HB User

Your youth is causing pre-mature ejaculation, not the curve, ALL young men struggle with this, it takes some learning to hold back. Some men master this quicker than others.

Old 01-23-2010, 03:27 PM   #5
(male)

ouch83 HB User

My advice is to see a Dr, who may refer you to a Urologist.

A Dr is the best person to see, advice from people on the internet wont get you far. Book an appointment with a Dr and take it from there.

All the best with it,

If it aint broke, dont fix it.

Closed Thread