It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2010, 08:16 AM   #1
(male)

sean43 HB User
Girlfriend Desperate To Pee After or During Sex

My girlfriend is really embarrassed about this and it is getting frustrating for me, sometimes while having sex we have to stop because she is suddenly dying to go to the toilet, but when she gets there she can't, she does go before we make love. Meanwhile I am lying there with a raging hardon dying to finish off while she is in there for ages trying to go. She said she feels like she really wants to go and her bladder is bulging but she sits there with it pulsing but with no wee. Then we cannot carry on with sex because she is frightened of wetting herself if it suddenly releases :-(

Before this became a problem she wanted to go one night while we were in bed kissing, I started fooling about and not letting her go as her desperation was turning me on. I was purposely touching her knowing she was enjoying it so much and would orgasm, she was dying to pee but I wouldnt let her until she orgasmed. After she orgasmed she started leaking uncontrollably in short spurts which embarrassed her. She couldnt pee at all when she got to the toilet and sat for ages in tears because her bladder was so full and she couldnt release it till the morning. I felt so bad about this and won't repeat making her hold on like that.

She is extremely embarrassed and upset by this, it does not hurt her when she goes but in the morning when her bladder is bulging it trickles out very slowly and takes around 3 minutes, she cannot stop once she is going but it does stop and start itself in very slow trickles which is driving her mad especially if she is so desperate.

I would like her to see a doctor but she wont because she is so embarrassed poor thing. I know it's a selfish typical man thing to say but I am getting really frustrated when we cannot carry on with sex because of it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-24-2010, 08:55 AM   #2
(male)

Jay60 HB User
Re: Girlfriend Desperate To Pee After or During Sex

You should talk to he more about seeing a doctor. You obvious sympathize with her for being embarrassed about it. But, you need to make sure she understands there may be an underlying medical condition that needs to be addressed. A primary care provider, urologist, or gynecologist would also be very understanding. Besides, they've seen it all and this is not her fault.

Aside from that, would it be feasible to put an absorbant pad on the bed? They make disposable absorbant pads for people, young and old, who have incontinence problems in bed. This might allow her to enjoy the sex, enjoy the orgasm, and just try to ignore the urge and not worry about it when she leaks. The key here is that you have to make sure she knows you understand the problem, and want her to just enjoy herself.

Another thought... Is her bladder being squeezed a little too much because of your weight on her? Do other positions help?

I hope this helps.

Old 04-24-2010, 09:14 AM   #3
(male)

sean43 HB User

Thanks Jay, I will be pursuading her to see someone for sure. We do try many positions, I am quite well endowed so I think that may not help either.

She doesnt get pain when actually urinating, the urge comes on suddenly then her flow is really slow and stops. We were stuck in traffic once and I could tell she needed to go badly cause she was wriggling and blushing. When she got to the toilet she couldnt go! To make it worse for her she was in a public loo and came out in tears.

I will definitely pursuade her to seek medical advice!

Old 04-24-2010, 08:03 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User

sean43: Yes, she needs to get checked out. She could end up with a UTI - urinary tract infection - and then she'll start peeing blood. It's not good. Does she drink enough water? Look at the websites on the bottom of this page - there's something on there about a Painful Bladder Syndrome and Bladder Disorders. Check them out. Good luck. You're a sweetheart to be helping her out.

Old 04-25-2010, 08:16 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

It sounds like either interstitial cystitis or urinary retention. Both need to be checked out by a urologist for confirmation.

I don't get these people who are "too embarassed to go see a doctor". That's seriously ridiculous and makes no sense! Doctors have seen way a lot worse and a hell of a lot more embarassing than anything your gf has to say! If that's her reason for not going then she needs to grow up!

Tell her she needs to go to a urologist because that kind of problem needs to have medical intervention or else it will get worse. The longer she waits, the more of a chance she will have damage to her kidneys! What's more important, preserving her kidneys or going through a little embarassment to find out what's wrong and fix it before it's too late?

Old 04-27-2010, 06:42 PM   #6
(male)

Jay60 HB User

Sean, I saw the post by seansgirl in the urology section. (I'm assuming this is the same girl). She hasn't had any response whatsoever, and I hope this doesn't discourage her or add to her irrational embarrassment. I thought about responding to her question, but it would be redundant if she's already seen what has been said here.

Has your girlfriend seen this thread? Has it helped convince her to get the medical attention she absolutely needs?

Best Wishes.

Old 04-29-2010, 03:14 PM   #7
(female)

Janaly HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean43 View Post
My girlfriend is really embarrassed about this and it is getting frustrating for me, sometimes while having sex we have to stop because she is suddenly dying to go to the toilet, but when she gets there she can't, she does go before we make love. Meanwhile I am lying there with a raging hardon dying to finish off while she is in there for ages trying to go. She said she feels like she really wants to go and her bladder is bulging but she sits there with it pulsing but with no wee. Then we cannot carry on with sex because she is frightened of wetting herself if it suddenly releases :-(

Before this became a problem she wanted to go one night while we were in bed kissing, I started fooling about and not letting her go as her desperation was turning me on. I was purposely touching her knowing she was enjoying it so much and would orgasm, she was dying to pee but I wouldnt let her until she orgasmed. After she orgasmed she started leaking uncontrollably in short spurts which embarrassed her. She couldnt pee at all when she got to the toilet and sat for ages in tears because her bladder was so full and she couldnt release it till the morning. I felt so bad about this and won't repeat making her hold on like that.

She is extremely embarrassed and upset by this, it does not hurt her when she goes but in the morning when her bladder is bulging it trickles out very slowly and takes around 3 minutes, she cannot stop once she is going but it does stop and start itself in very slow trickles which is driving her mad especially if she is so desperate.

I would like her to see a doctor but she wont because she is so embarrassed poor thing. I know it's a selfish typical man thing to say but I am getting really frustrated when we cannot carry on with sex because of it.

I have just finished reading this thread. I found it interesting and would
like to know what treatment or meds your girlfriend found useful after
seeing her doctor/medical advice?

Janaly
Allergic to Shellfish
*all are being treated*
but not with perfect success.

Old 06-03-2010, 06:32 PM   #8
(male)

SMP1961 HB User

I am by no means a doctor and would never tell anyone NOT to ask their doctor for help or advise. I just wonder if she is really just a squirter. Some women squirt during sex. It is not pee. Has no color or odor. You may simply be hitting her "G" spot just right and causing her to feel the urge to pee. This is NOT a bad thing as I am told it is better than the normal orgasm. A higher plane.

My advise is to make an appointment to see a doctor and describe the problem. Before her appointment do a google or other search on WOMEN THAT SQUIRT or something along those lines. You will learn about that and have some knowledge to work with before seeing the doc. Who knows, it may be great for her.

Just remember, towels are your friend. ;-)

Closed Thread