It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2001, 11:06 PM   #1

tommy44 HB User
how do women view crooked penis'?

so guys are constantly receiving assurance from fellow males that having a crooked penis (left, right, up, or down) is normal; women, never mind what the guys think, I would like to know what your feelings are towards this... is it a turn off? would it deter you from a male with such a misshapen penis?

Old 05-15-2001, 12:18 PM   #2
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User
Re: how do women view crooked penis'?

It is normal to be curved and most women could care less. My hubby is curved up and a little to the left...no big deal.
The only time it can be a problem is if the curve is extreme in which it causes you pain or you cant have intercourse.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-15-2001, 03:03 PM   #3

Hamsmacker HB User

Whitewolf is right, most women don't care whether the penis is curved; it is something that is natural.

Old 05-15-2001, 07:01 PM   #4

ToughBabe HB User

It wouldn't matter to me at all. If it was very curved, I might wonder or worry for a second that it might hurt me, but it certainly wouldn't deter me from sexing up!!!

In some female erotic literature an upward-curving penis is practically fetishised as it apparently stimulates the g-spot wonderfully during face-to-face intercourse.

Old 05-24-2001, 11:52 PM   #5
Inactive

sunshine24 HB User

Hey,
Not to discourage you or anything but curved is not the way me or most of my friends would go.My hubby is as straight as a rail and I love it that way.I'm just shootin' straight with ya!I hope you weren't offended!

------------------
sunshine

Old 05-25-2001, 10:34 AM   #6

kristis2 HB User

I think the majority of men are "crooked",I would almost be so bold to say that straight men are the minority!!

The Following User Says Thank You to kristis2 For This Useful Post:
benttoleft (07-23-2011)
Old 05-25-2001, 10:51 AM   #7
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User

Kristi you are very right on that. Curved are the majority when it comes to shape.

Old 05-25-2001, 10:51 AM   #8

redfox HB User

How do women view a crooked penis?

With a cockeye, of course! *hee hee*

Old 05-26-2001, 12:12 AM   #9
Inactive

sunshine24 HB User

Oh hey now,
Don't get me wrong it's just that I like mine straight.As do most of my friends.Like I said I didn't want to offend anyone especially the person who asked the question.Besides it's a question not asked by Whitewolf95 but by tommy44.He wanted an oppinion and I gave him mine and the answer wasn't for you so don't worry about it.I'm sorry tommy44 if I offended you I really
wasn't trying to .I just thought you would like all different kinds of peoples oppinions.BTW Whitewolf95 and kristis2 I'm glad my hubby is in the minority that makes him special and origanal.And if you want to insult me than insult me not my husband, anything about him is none of your concern. If you are so hurt by the things I've said
Why don't you do the "really mature" thing and open up a topic page on me or better yet worry the answers to your own questions not other peoples.

------------------
sunshine

Old 05-26-2001, 09:50 AM   #10

windcaller HB User

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sunshine24:
If youre so hurt by the things I've said
Why don't you do the "really mature" thing and open up a topic page on me or better yet worry the answers to your own questions not other peoples.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn <B>sunshine</B>, are you trying to start something? No one said anything about you here on this board....Wassup with that?

Old 05-26-2001, 10:58 AM   #11
Inactive

sunshine24 HB User

Well to answer your question no I'm not trying to start anything here.The comments made after the first post I made were,I felt,
directed at my comment.I was only trying to diffend myself.I guess it doesn't matter though because we're on line.I mean really though it's not important to protect yourself against people you don't know is it.The only thing I was trying to do in the first place was show him my point of veiw because thats what he asked for,right?

------------------
sunshine

Old 05-29-2001, 10:12 AM   #12
Veteran
(male)

sdp HB User

I think you overreacted sunshine. Those comments were simply a statement on curvature based on tommy's question.

Closed Thread