It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2011, 04:14 PM   #1
(male)

alfaomega1414 HB User
Tip of the penis itch

I started my sex life not long ago and i recently been having much sex( always with a condom nothing special no oral sex) and a day after i last time had sex i sense some pain in my penis and a itch on the tip. Now there is no pain..but it keeps iching and i notice i am leaking ***...if i check there are meny times semen on the tip of my penis and if i check my underwere after a few hours i see some semen spots on them.... It sometimes hurts when peeing, but not much only when it starts. No other simtomps it just itches badly when i touch it or when it touches my underwere. When will it end ? And what is it ? i'm preety sure i sholdn't have sex or masturbate till it ends since it will only iritate it more probably...please answer!
If i posted in the wrong forum please let me know
Thanks
Edit: a nother day has passed and it is still the same ...can anyone answer please? i am getting worried
edit2: I just realised that the white substance is not coming from the tip of my penis but from under the foreskin, i also can not retract the foreskin from my penis head when i am in erection. so i realy cant see exactly where it comes from, it has been a few days now i am getting realy worried please can someone please help, i am 100% it is not a STD since i used a condom and our genitals didnt touch with out it..and i have been having sex with the same person

Last edited by alfaomega1414; 01-09-2011 at 03:03 PM.

Old 01-20-2011, 02:22 PM   #2
(male)

geme HB Usergeme HB User
Re: Tip of the penis itch

Have you had unprotected oral sex? I'd also say that condoms are just thin pieces of rubber, not a life preserver. Nothing is 100% except not having sex.

That being said, it could be any number of things. Sounds like you may have in infection of some kind, maybe even an allergic reaction to latex.

The bottom line is that you need to go to a doctor. While it may be uncomfortable, doctors see stuff like this all the time.

Knowing is so much better than wondering, the imagination can be a horrible thing sometimes.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread