It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2011, 04:42 AM   #1
(male)

JackP1991 HB User
No Ejaculation?

I've been having this problem for a while now and thought I should probably seek some advice. Didn't really want to see my doctor about it as, to be honest, I'm quite embarassed by it. I'm 20 years old and I usually masturbate once a day, mostly in bed at night and when I do so I do not ejaculate. I will orgasm but not ejaculate. Is this a problem? Is masturbating while lying on my back causing this problem? I'm starting to worry that I have a serious problem or some kind of damage? I'm also pretty concerned about the size of my genitals. Could excessive masturbation lead to having a small penis/testicles?

Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by JackP1991; 04-20-2011 at 04:43 AM.

Old 04-20-2011, 08:18 AM   #2
(male)

JumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB User
Re: No Ejaculation?

It sounds as if you're experiencing retrograde ejaculation. Retrograde ejaculation refers to the entry of semen into the bladder instead of going out through the urethra during ejaculation. This can cause serious problems so I would highly recommend you see a physician.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-21-2011, 04:32 AM   #3
(male)

JackP1991 HB User
Re: No Ejaculation?

Thanks for the quick replies. I've done some quick research on Retrograde Ejaculation and it sounds alot like what I am experiencing. But I'm not sure what the cause of this would be? Also, this does not happen all of the time. It only happens if I am lying on my back and from any other position I do ejaculate. Not sure whether that changes anything? But thanks alot for the answers. I'll do my best to go see my doctor or a local sexual health expert.

Closed Thread