It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2011, 04:48 AM   #1
(male)

FFVII HB User
ED problems all of a sudden?

hey everyone!

i do realise this question has kind of been answered on other posts but would really like to explain my specific situation.

so ive been with my girlfriend now for 6 months. she was my first and i wasnt hers. we got into sex very fast. surprisingly i have always made her orgasm and usually multiple times and sex is longlasting and very frequent. we have has some relationship issues over the past couple of weeks and alot of stress. i have never had a problem getting an errection or staying errect or lasting a long time, but not suddenly over the past two weeks ive found it diffucult to stay errect. usually when i put a condom on i start to loose the errection. usually very hard during pre-sex foreplay but then we we get into it it goes down. to keep my self up im usually playing with myself before entering, but im doing so much playing with myself that i think im stimulating myself to much and sex is not as long lasting and for the first time im not making my GF orgasm! and its horrible! it was something i was always proud of. the way im combating this is by masturbating alone before we have sex, so then im longer lasting during sex, but this makes it harder to get aroused and can be painful during sex. i thort i should list some factors that might be contributing:

- i have been drinking protein shakes/mass gainer for the past month
- we tried thinner condoms, but since we have returned to regular ones i think there has been an effect.
- we are under some relation ship stress
- once when having sex i slipped out and my gf came down hard on my penis and it hurt! kinda scarred me for a bit, possibly phsychological effect?
- i play with her alot before having sex
- ive become extremely focused on making her orgasm rather than just enojoying it..she sometimes notices which throws her off
- its usually straight before entering her vagina that i loose my erection.

also i should note, if i manage to get it in her once its atleast errect enough, i can keep the errection inside of her for a while. only once or twice ive lost it inside her.

so yeh, i know the answer might be obvious.. but anyone have any suggestions on which one or all of these causes are most likely? and any ideas how to fix it? please! all help and suggestions appreciated, with everything else goin on in our relationship now this isnt helping!

my many thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide! THANKYOU!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
condom, dysfunction, errection, maintaining errection