It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2011, 04:04 PM   #1
(male)

Bpool HB User
Question 24 Year Old and Have NO Sex Drive.

Problem fixed.

Last edited by Bpool; 06-29-2011 at 10:38 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-01-2011, 05:45 PM   #2
(male)

mju58 HB Usermju58 HB Usermju58 HB Usermju58 HB Usermju58 HB Usermju58 HB User
Re: 24 Year Old and Have NO Sex Drive.

I have a funny feeling that since you have the ability to have sex at the drop of a hat (because of your wife's high sex drive), you go the other way and don't particularly want it. I think there's some biological something or another that makes men want/need to "chase" a potential mate. You never have to do that. You don't even have to seduce her for her to want to do it. It's just there all the time. I know there are men out there that would gladly switch places with you but I suspect you may feel a little like a piece of meat. I also suppose some women are saying, welcome to our world but somewhere in all this, the two of you need to sit down and talk this through. I believe some kind of compromise could be worked out. Maybe the two of you can do it less often but somehow spice it up to make it more exciting.

I'm no expert on this stuff but right now the two of you have totally mismatched sex drives and something needs to be dealt with before something more damaging happens to the relationship. I wish the two of you the Best!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-01-2011, 05:57 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

kittywitty HB Userkittywitty HB User

Hi, bpool! Wow, it's been awhile (couple years maybe?) since I posted on the sex boards at all. Tells you know where my libido is at: nonexistent. I totally understand your frustration with your spouse. My husband bugs me too. We've been married for 12 years (in July) and the last four years have been very difficult as I have been in perimenopause, I'm 40 btw. I used to be like your wife. I don't know what happened to that woman, I really don't. Anyway, low testosterone comes to mind. Have you had it checked recently? I would start there. Twenty-somethings are usually like bunnies.

Last edited by kittywitty; 06-01-2011 at 06:01 PM.

Old 06-02-2011, 03:50 PM   #4
(female)

Lily2005 HB User

Is it something like now that you have to have sex, you no longer want to have sex? Like the previous post about having it available all the time?

Old 06-08-2011, 09:52 AM   #5
(male)

mju58 HB Usermju58 HB Usermju58 HB Usermju58 HB Usermju58 HB Usermju58 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bpool View Post
No, I don't think it's really because I have to, I think it's more she just expects me to want to do it as much as she does and I don't so it frustrates her. A lot. After like a week she will come to me and without saying anything else, look me in the eye and say "You haven't touched me since last Tuesday." So you know, I try to remedy the situation by being more "cuddly" or whatever for the rest of the night. Then when we put the kids down and it's kind of "our time" I'll try to make a move and all she does is roll over and go to sleep or complain about her allergies or some other crazy reason. If she didn't want me to try to do something, Why say anything at all?

Thanks Lily...
Ouch, that does hurt! For the record, have you had your testosterone checked? I know you're young but it can happen. I personally do the test. gel and it works wonders. There's hardly a morning now when I don't wake up with a stiffy! Unfortunately, to go with that is the fact that my facial hair grows way to fast for me but all in all, it's a good thing. It might be just what the doctor ordered.

Closed Thread