It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2002, 07:25 PM   #1

JZ HB User
Question MY gf always has to pee afther sex?

She always has to pee afther sex! Today she wanted to stop cuz she had to pee so bad.
Does this mean she never really had an orgasam? And maybe today she was close but we stoped?

------------------
JZ 1981

Old 11-07-2002, 07:30 PM   #2

Anette0513 HB User
Question

do u mean she has 2 pee during sex?? or ryte after? i am kinda confused to ur post. I know I always go pee after sex cuz it helps prevent UTI. but during... i dunno, mayb she was close to havin an orgasm. Good Luck!

~Anette0513

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2002, 07:32 PM   #3

JZ HB User
She always RUNS to pee after sex

Today she HAD to pee dooring sex!

Old 11-07-2002, 08:43 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User

Peeing after sex is a very good idea for guys and girls. It's natures way of restoring the normal acid environment to prevent bacterial growth. Most people feel the need to pee after sex and you should do it as soon as reasonable.

It sounds like your gf has an over active bladder, which is not uncommon in women. She should try Kegle to strengthen her control. Just look them up on the net.

Old 11-08-2002, 05:17 AM   #5
Veteran

ana_24 HB User
I've had that happen occasionally. The best way to deal with it is to pee right before you start having sex. Sometimes I can't enjoy sex if I even feel a twinge of having to pee because it stresses me out that I may have to stop in the middle of it to go. So remind her to use the washroom every single time before having sex.

Old 11-08-2002, 07:57 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

wrin HB User
keep in mind that the amount of tissue separating your gf's bladder and vagina is pretty minimal -- and that your buddy member is bumping against her bladder all the time. The bladder sends a signal that means "need to pee now" when the pressure is increased.

It has nothing to do with orgasms.

It's a good idea for her to pee after sex -- because of the female anatomy, if she doesn't, it can be pretty easy to get a urinary tract infection. (which can be like ******* knives, if you must know.)

Old 11-09-2002, 11:16 AM   #7

magnolia HB User
just want to point out that female ejaculators experience what they used to think was an urgency to urinate when in fact it is the buildup of the fluids instead...one way to determine this is the next time she has to go to the bathroom, can she go immediately or does she have to relax her body enough before the urination can begin???...if it takes her awhile to relax then chances are she was at the start of orgasm as a female ejaculator....

Old 11-09-2002, 12:23 PM   #8
Inactive

jasmine30 HB User
"Buddy member"....."******* knives"...hahahahaha..Wrin thank you for my hysterics!!! you are funny!!

Old 11-09-2002, 01:28 PM   #9
(male)

Dude17 HB User
I have a question about your age and your girlfriends' age, JZ. If your girlfriend is too young, she might not know what is going on when she has those feelings. Also, during intercourse a muscle is supposed to be shut down, so you can't urinate until you're done (whether you orgasm, or just stop).

Old 11-09-2002, 02:51 PM   #10

metallichik HB User
Wink

it doesn't sound like she knows that you are concerned about this, so i'm assuming you two havent talked about it. if you're not sure if she's ever had an orgasm, maybe she hasn't. if that's the case, that very well may be what she's getting ready to do (like a couple others already said).

As far as going to the bathroom before sex (whoever said that), NOT going to the bathroom before sex can actually intensify orgasms!! (I don't mean do it with a FULL bladder--if ya gotta go, you gotta go).

Old 11-19-2002, 05:08 AM   #11
Inactive

Eeyore II HB User
EVERY TIME MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE SEX HE ORGASMS AND AS SOON AS HES DONE IT GOES TO THE BATHROOM. NO BIG DEAL

Old 11-19-2002, 07:15 AM   #12

TeaBiscut HB User
I just had a UTI and it is like "******* knives." I was peeing blood too! Now I am going to go to the bathroom EVERY TIME after sex to prevent this. If my bf has a problem with that then too bad. A UTI is not worth it.

Old 11-21-2002, 09:26 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

wrin HB User
It's actually a good idea to pee after you're done -- a girl's urethra is MUCH shorter than a guy's, and so bacteria can get mushed up there much easier ... peeing helps get rid of them.

Old 03-10-2004, 09:39 AM   #14
(female)

lovethemusic HB User
Re: MY gf always has to pee afther sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZ
She always has to pee afther sex! Today she wanted to stop cuz she had to pee so bad.
Does this mean she never really had an orgasam? And maybe today she was close but we stoped?

------------------
JZ 1981

I always have to pee pretty badly after sex..and i did some reasearch on my own and found that this is common in many women BECAUSE.....
during sexual stimulation in the vaginal area a lot of pressure builds up around all the muscles up in there....after the woman reaches orgasm, or no longer feels the stimulation, all that pressure is released, there fore making the woman feel like she has to pee.
hope this clears things up

Old 03-12-2004, 06:57 PM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

GettingWellAgain HB User
Re: MY gf always has to pee afther sex?

I'm a woman and I have to pee every time I have an orgasm. So maybe your gf is orgasming and that's why she has to urinate so badly.

Closed Thread