It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2003, 04:27 AM   #1

ExoticWoman HB User
Question Make Vagina Taste Better...

My boyfriend goes down on me all the time, but i'm very concerned with my taste. I think i taste kinda tangy. What can i do to make my vagina wetness taste better, sweeter? I know guys drink citrus juices (grapefruit, orange, etc) and that works for theirs; does that also work for women? Maybe drinking lots of water or yogurt will help? Any suggestions? No douching please.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-27-2003, 06:27 AM   #2
Inactive

Calixte_Silas HB User
Whats wrong with tasting 'tangy'?. I think that tastes fine, great. I wouldn't worry about how you taste, unless your guy expresses displeasure in it.
That slightly salty,tangy taste is a huge turn on for a lot of guys.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-27-2003, 11:47 AM   #3

Roger100 HB User
Showering twice a day and keeping hair short helps as does a healthy diet with lots of fruit and little meat.

Old 03-27-2003, 02:10 PM   #4

coaned HB User
I have heard otherwise about the eating meat thing. I have a friend that has dated a few vegetarians, and he said that they had a very strong odor compared to the other women he had been with that ate meat.

Old 03-27-2003, 07:42 PM   #5
Inactive

DanaJ HB User
I'm a vegetarian, and the guys I've been with have said that I tasted much better than the meat eaters they dated. Much sweeter.

Old 03-27-2003, 08:55 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
Diet plays a minor role in it and with some people it doesnt matter what they eat they will still taste tangy or strong of whatever you want to call it.
I live for my red meat,but I do eat my veggies and such. DH says and from what i taste of myself I tend to be sweet(though sometimes depending on where I am at in my cycle it can be a bit tart). Dh rarely eats veggies and is a smoker and he tastes sweet/tangy combo.
So for some diet wont do anything for them.

I have to agree with Calixte_Silas, if your guy isnt complaining then why worry over it.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 03-28-2003, 07:51 AM   #7
Senior Veteran

tinkers HB User
This may sound gross, but when I eat onion I can smell and taste it. Same with garlic. it usually lasts for about 3 days. I have no problem with meat, but I also eat veggies and lots of fruit. I say just stay away from the strong smelling foods. When I don't eat these foods, i like my taste.
Tink

Old 04-02-2003, 10:25 PM   #8
(female)

Im_Robyn HB User
I just want to say Thank You tinkers for your post. I thought I was the only who smelled like onions for like three days after eating them. I know its strange to thank you for that but I feel a lot better knowing I'm not the only one who has that problem.
Robyn

Old 04-03-2003, 05:19 PM   #9
Senior Veteran

tinkers HB User
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-04-2003, 01:48 AM   #10

ExoticWoman HB User
Smile

I just wanna say thanks to all of u who replied. I feel a lot better now. I talked to my guy and he said he loves the taste. Made me feel so much better, now i can enjoy myself w/o feeling too self conscious

Old 04-13-2003, 09:04 AM   #11

Hezza182 HB User
Try not to eat garlic in large doses, as yummy as it is! Just as the smell lingers in your mouth for a day or 3, the garlic smell is extracted out your pores when you sweat, etc. So if he's not too fond of garlic, you may not be gettin' any for a few days!

Old 04-21-2003, 02:55 PM   #12

Basslinegirl HB User
One yogourt a day people... I swear by it. Yogourt has live baterial content in it which regulates the yeast levels in your vagina.(and everywhere else) I've never had a yeast infection, ecessive discharge, and I've always had a sweet taste...

Try this for one week - you'll see.. :-))))

R

~ Nathaniel Hawthorne~

Old 04-21-2003, 05:27 PM   #13

Curious58835883 HB User
interesting topic,

i remeber talking to some people that said that they ate strong cheese and it smelt like cheese down there, when they stoped eating the cheese it went away

pretty gross.. try some wheat grass or just rub sugar down there to mix with the tang or something? mmm sounds good to me. maybe some beer too..

ok enough bye.

Closed Thread