It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2011, 08:20 PM   #1
(female)

gdv59 HB User
Unhappy Foreskin retraction during intercourse for greater sensitivity for the woman

Hello - I'm new to this forum and am posting because I saw a number of other threads over the years regarding foreskin retraction. I have a somewhat different question from the woman's perspective that I'm hoping someone can help me with.

My b/f is "uncut"; his foreskin fully covers his penis when flaccid and mostly covers it when erect. He is a very energetic sex partner and is a decent size, at least average if not more. My problem is this: when we are having intercourse, much of the "in and out" consists of his foreskin sliding up and down over his penis, which feels like a very thick condom to me, blocking much of the sensation. There's no friction against my vagina so my pleasure is greatly diminished. We have been together long enough that we do not use condoms, so that is not a solution. I'm hoping to find a way to retract his foreskin down against the bottom half of his penis (towards his body) so that it stays put and does not keep sliding up to cover most of the top half.

It's very frustrating because other than this, our physical relationship is wonderful. I just miss so much of the physical sensation due to his foreskin. I should also mention that he is the first man I've slept with who is uncircumcised, so I have very little experience in this area.

If you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. I was envisioning a "half condom" that would simply fit over the bottom half of his penis to hold the foreskin back, but I have no idea if such a thing exists or would even be practical.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-17-2011, 08:25 AM   #2
(female)

itsjustnikki HB Useritsjustnikki HB User
Wink Re: Foreskin retraction during intercourse

welcome to the world of uncut.. about a year and a half ago i started dating a man who had not been circumcised, all was well until we decided to be intimate and then all of a sudden i was faced with uncut penis. I just stared at it

i had never seen one uncut before, he sensed my curiosity and went over the basics with me. foreskin is okay, but when we had sex i had the same problem that you have. that foreskin gets in the way. i quickly found a solution to the problem, believe it or not, erection rings also known as **** rings, help very much. they hold the foreskin back so that you get the full effect of your partner. and it causes no pain for the man. it actually improves erection and solves that problem you can get one at any adult store. but a word of caution: you might want to shave some of his pubic hair around the base of the penis, the rings tend to pull and slip when there is a lot of hair there. hope this helps, been there , done that i feel your pain

The Following User Says Thank You to itsjustnikki For This Useful Post:
Brook88 (06-30-2012)
Closed Thread