It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2011, 11:21 AM   #1
(male)

edharley HB User
She Keeps Lying and Possibly Cheating and keeps coming back

I dont get it, we barely see each other anymore becouse she continues to lie and cheat but she keeps coming back and telling me she loves me?
Why would she do that? Does she love me? If she does love me that why does she still have sleepovers with her ex who she says is just a friend?

CONFUSED?!!!

Old 08-18-2011, 11:38 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

slenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB User
Re: She Keeps Lying and Possibly Cheating and keeps coming back

These are questions that only she can answer. Have you asked her?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-18-2011, 11:41 AM   #3
(male)

edharley HB User

Yes I have asked her.. she says that it is not what I think.. Every time I try to get back in and accept her say that things will change she does it again.. We do not spend any holidays together, and she will not commit to vacations.

Old 08-18-2011, 11:53 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

slenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB User

That's a shame. It sounds like you need to end this relationship for your own sake.
Are you willing to do that?

Old 08-18-2011, 12:08 PM   #5
(male)

edharley HB User

She is now talking about moving in together so I was going to give it another try as crazy as that sounds..

Old 08-18-2011, 12:18 PM   #6
(female)

MissKellyAnne HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by edharley View Post
She is now talking about moving in together so I was going to give it another try as crazy as that sounds..

If she cant be reliable and commited to you living in seperate locations, what makes you think she will do so living in the same place? It sounds to me like she's taking atvantage of you. From personal experience, a relationship that isnt healthy to begin with wont become healthy but moving in together. You will only set yourself up for diappointment and hurt by moving in with someone like that.

The Following User Says Thank You to MissKellyAnne For This Useful Post:
edharley (08-18-2011)
Old 08-18-2011, 12:21 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

What you need to realize is that your needs and your past experience with her should determine whether or not YOU want her to move in. It's not all about what she wants.
If you are willing to give her yet another chance that is certainly your perogative, but that's a choice that you should consider carefullly.

The Following User Says Thank You to slenderella For This Useful Post:
edharley (08-18-2011)
Old 08-19-2011, 06:27 AM   #8
(female)

Lily2005 HB User

It sounds like a possible "commitment phobia." Get-close-panic / move-away-calm / cycle. If you're looking for a stable, traditional relationship, you may have to find it with someone else.

Old 08-19-2011, 06:30 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Quote:
I dont get it, we barely see each other anymore becouse she continues to lie and cheat but she keeps coming back and telling me she loves me?
Why would she do that? Does she love me? If she does love me that why does she still have sleepovers with her ex who she says is just a friend?

CONFUSED?!!!
because you allow her to?

Quote:
as room mates, I hope......
even at that, I think this will end up being one of the biggest mistakes you ever make.....that's what I'm guessing you will be thinking after the fact....
i urge you not to do this....

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-19-2011 at 09:26 AM.

Old 08-19-2011, 07:37 AM   #10
(male)

edharley HB User

How do I allow her too?

Old 08-19-2011, 07:56 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

Quote:
How do I allow her too?
there are no consequenses.....you haven't set up any boundries.....

don't be a doormat.....when you act like a doormat, people will wipe their feet on you....

Old 08-19-2011, 08:33 AM   #12
(male)

edharley HB User

i stop speaking and interacting with her for weeks at a time until she comes back, I do not contact her she comes back to me. Should I discontinue all interaction with her?

Old 08-19-2011, 08:36 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
i stop speaking and interacting with her for weeks at a time until she comes back, I do not contact her she comes back to me. Should I discontinue all interaction with her?
it's up to you....do you really want to continue this "relationship" ?
I wouldn't talk to her even AFTER she came back.....I'd shut the door

The Following User Says Thank You to rosequartz For This Useful Post:
edharley (08-19-2011)
Old 08-19-2011, 12:26 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

The fact of the matter is, you don't need to put up with this anymore. You have the power to tell her that you are done with her, once and for all, and that you never want to hear from her again. All you need to do is firmly say NO, then change your phone number and block her from your email. If she keeps showing up at your house, call the police. There's nothing else you need to do. You certainly don't have to keep taking her back just because she decides she wants to rip your heart out all over again! I'm sure by this point you're very tired of the constant back and forth nonsense, anyone would be! It's time now to tell her you're done and you don't wish to deal with her nonsense any longer.

Old 08-23-2011, 06:58 PM   #15
(male)

Trevor798 HB User

Why do you still take her back? Are you worried you find a decent woman? Cause she isnt been faithfull and if you know she isn't then she's not worth your time need to finish with her and it's not like end of your life there are more important things in ya life maybe finishing with her could be like a blessing in disguse meet someone new maybe who will be decent and not hurt you or make you heartbroken

Closed Thread