It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2003, 06:24 PM   #1

howdoiknow HB User
Question takes too long to ejaculate

Hello board. I have a "problem" with taking me a very long time to ejaculate. Most of the time, it takes me at least 30 minutes to an hour of non-stop hard sex. Lots of times, my wife gets sore and I've never been able to ejaculate from oral sex. The only way I have found so far is to thrust all the way in and sometimes it hurts her. I am seven inches long and my penis has a slight upwards curve and it hits her a certain way inside that causes her pain once in a while. ANyone else experience this? Thanks

Old 09-26-2003, 09:32 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
I have no suggestions regarding how long it takes you, but as for your wife's discomfort, maybe you should try doggy style once in a while, this way the curve will be away from her cervix.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-26-2003, 09:44 AM   #3
Inactive

2sexy4u2 HB User
Could be reduced sensitivity of your penis, stop masturbating and stop thinking about your orgasm.

If that doesn't work, completely avoid touching your penis for a month unless you need to, this includes abstaining from intercourse and oral sex. Then gradually (I mean weeks!) introduce touch, light stroking etc. and work your way up to intercourse.

good luck!

Old 09-26-2003, 09:58 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

zak HB User
I often have that problem too. My penis is less sensitive than when I was young. If it's taking too long I just pull out and finish by hand or have her do it. There's no rule saying you have to orgasm inside of her.

Old 09-27-2003, 06:55 AM   #5

howdoiknow HB User
Thanks, I dunno if I can stand a month,lol. I have had a habit of masturbating a lot when I was younger. I still do once in a while now, but not near as much. I think it may have turned into a mind thing sometimes. I guess I worry too much about it and then it either takes too long or goes soft after a while. My wife feels very tight to me, so the good sensations are there and no problem with dryness. True, there is no law that says I have to finish inside of her. I guess if it's taking too long, I can take matters into my own hands, or hers. Thanks again for the help

Old 09-27-2003, 09:57 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User
Is this something recent or has it always taken you a long time to ejaculate? If it's a long standing problem then it could take a while to fix, but if it's a recent problem then perhaps sex with your wife has become a little mundane, predictable and boring? Have you visited your doctor for a medical check up? It could be any number of things, but a visited to the doctor to rule out any medical issues would be advisable first.

Closed Thread