It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2003, 12:11 AM   #1
Inactive

Louise2 HB User
Post How long does your orgasm last for?

Okay, the subject of how long it takes to bring you to orgasm has been asked. But now I am wondering how long your orgasm lasts for.

I feel like I get ripped off with mine. LOL.

As I mentioned before, It takes me 30 seconds or less to get there, but when I am there i feel like I only peak for less then 2 seconds. Then its all over.

Sometimes I can masterbate to get a second orgasm, but only occasionally.

What are multiple orgasms? And does anyone know how I can have that very pleasurable feeling of peaking when I orgasm last longer. I want it to last for at least 20 or 30 seconds.

Old 10-06-2003, 05:42 AM   #2

Franco78 HB User
I thought girls lasted longer. I'm a guy and my orgasm lasts for about 10 seconds, but I know no way of making that longer

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-06-2003, 07:16 AM   #3
Inactive

mlgable HB User
For most women it doesn't last longer than a couple of seconds but many women have things like after shocks so to speak where you have these little waves of intense throbbing in that area or tingling that only last not even a second but comes often. Multiple orgasms is just that..........more than one orgasm at a time. Some women have these easily and others don't or have never had a multiple orgasm. To find out more about them do an internet search for multiple orgasms and read more on the subject.

Old 10-06-2003, 09:41 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User
Never timed it but if I had to guess I'd say 5 seconds or so....

Old 10-06-2003, 11:18 PM   #5
(female)

tpopescu HB User
I'd also say about 5 seconds or so.

Old 10-06-2003, 11:45 PM   #6
Inactive

Louise2 HB User
5 seconds!!!!!! Thats great. I am taking it that you are guys maybe?

I feel quiet ripped off now, as I said mine would be 2 seconds max! More like one! ;-(

I laughed at the fact that it was mentioned that you do not time it. LOL, thats the last thing at that point in time you possibly could think about doing -is getting the old stop watch out! he he he

Old 10-07-2003, 12:53 AM   #7
(female)

tpopescu HB User
Nope, I'm a female. I don't think you should feel ripped off, as long as it's good. Sometimes I can prolong mine just a little by just continuing the movement during my orgasm, don't just stop the movement once you are having it. I can only orgasm through sex with my hubby on top or me on top and it's much easier to control the length of the orgasm when I'm on top. I don't know if you can orgasm through just sex alone (from what I've read on here, I guess I'm one of the few) but if you can you should try that. If not, just keep working at what your doing. Good luck!

[This message has been edited by tpopescu (edited 10-07-2003).]

Old 10-07-2003, 01:17 AM   #8
(female)

tpopescu HB User
Oh yeah, you also need to keep in mind that the 5 second ones are the really good ones. I kind of rate my orgasms from 1 - 10. The 1 - 5 ones are weaker and only last for 2 seconds or so and the 5 - 10's are usually more intense and last longer. I can't tell you how to achieve the better ones, sometimes I'm lucky sometimes I'm not (and it has nothing to do with my horniness level at the time, lol).

Old 10-08-2003, 04:03 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
I think I'd feel ripped off too if mine only lasted 2 seconds, but that's just 'cause I'm used to longer ones. Mine are about 15 seconds with about a 5-second fade out (yes, I've timed them). But then again, it takes me waaaaay longer than 30 seconds to get there so maybe it's a trade off...

As for the multiple orgasms, I can have them but I don't know of any 'trick' other than to not stop. Just keep going and don't let the intensity fade - no stopping to rest or bask in any afterglow, because then it's like you have to start over.

Old 10-08-2003, 11:50 PM   #10
(female)

tpopescu HB User
Hi Louise, I actually kind of timed mine earlier tonight and they were actually closer to 10 seconds. I'm sorry, I don't really know what to tell you except that everyone's different and to keep working at it.

Old 10-09-2003, 07:04 AM   #11
(female)

raspberry HB User
why dont u try the stop and start method. a lot of blokes do this to prevent premature ejaculatin and it can work for women too. once u feel the orgasm coming stop moving for about 10 seconds, keep doin this til u cant take it anymore, ull find ur orgasm'll probs last longer and be a lot more satisfying, bit like holding ur wee in for ages then the relief u feel once uve finally been to the loo!!

Old 10-17-2003, 10:00 PM   #12

dark4112 HB User
haha wait im about 2 seconds.. are you talking about the feeling of the orgasm or the amount of time you are ejaculating? i hope yall are talking about the time of orgasm feeling, cause thats probably... 5, maybe 10 seconds at most for me?

Old 10-18-2003, 10:04 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Louise2:
5 seconds!!!!!! Thats great. I am taking it that you are guys maybe?

LOL no I am woman here me roar

Closed Thread