It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2003, 07:01 PM   #1

iwishserenity HB User
Post Painful Sex

Hello!
My boyfriend and I recently started having sex. We were both virgins. The problem is after 8 times it still hurts quite a bit. We figured out I react badly to spermacidal comdoms (they dried me out badly and stung my insides), so we got ones that weren't. I guess my question is, what positions are there, or what else should we do so it doesn't hurt so bad, or to break me in should I say? (btw..We use LOTS of lubricant) Thanks, iwishserenity

Old 10-28-2003, 10:13 PM   #2

Tanyaa HB User
You should probably go ontop so that you have control over how deep he penetrates. I also find that doggy style is extremely comfortable and not painful at all. I have been having sex for 2 years with my boyfriend and sometimes it still hurts!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-29-2003, 05:40 AM   #3

XoThatGirlXoXo HB User
If youve only had sex 8 times it still may take a few more before it stops hurting. It took me a while my first time until it stopped hurting. Even now, like you, I dont like using spermicidal condoms because they sting me as well. Its good that you are using lots of lube, thats pretty much all you can do right now. As for positions, like the poster above said, try with you on top. Ive found it to be the one that feels the best as well. There are certain positions I would advice against for now, which I have found make you feel "tighter" like with him on top and you with your legs up. Or any kinda "weird" positions. I would stick with the basics for now until you get more used to it, then you can start experimenting with new positions when it doesnt hurt quite so bad.

------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cant change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

§ Mary §

§ Mary §

Closed Thread