It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2003, 09:22 PM   #1

just_imagine HB User
Post I'm petite, he's a big guy...sex positions?? Help!

This is a little embarassing, but I'm at a loss here. I've been having sex with my boyfriend for 2 months now, and while I adore him, the sexual side of our relationship is in need of a little help! I'm quite small (5'2", 110lbs, small chested) and he's a big guy, 6'1", 250lbs with a little gut. There's no problem in the attraction area at all, but when it comes to the actual act of intercourse, it seems we have some trouble "fitting". It's hard to explain...the best way is the standard missionary position, but I'm not sure it's so comfortable for him. Me being on top works sometimes if I'm in JUST the right position, but sometimes it feels like I can barely get my knees on the ground enough to be stable enough to do anything, and it ends up just a mess! Doggy style NEVER seems to work, it's almost like his tummy is too big for him to really get close enough to me to get inside far enough...

Sorry if this is graphic, but I really don't know what to do...it's really been ruining the mood when we have to try 3 or 4 different positions in the course of 5 minutes and none of them are really working.

Have any of you women been with a larger man, or any man with a petite woman?? Any advice would be appreciated!! Thanks!

Old 10-27-2003, 11:12 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Meg28 HB User

I've had this problem in past relationships as well. You can try still being on top but instead of using your knees keep your feet planted...you'll be able to reach and control the movement....he'll like it if you do the same position with you facing the same way as himself.
How about a standing position? He picks you up and holds you under the thighs, you wrap your legs around his back. He can move you back and forth.
Another great one could be with you sitting on either the kitchen or bathroom counter, right on the edge and he can enter you standing up. Or maybe he's too tall for that.....hmmmmmm, my mind's racing with suggestions here...
How about he sits on a chair and you climb on top of him...not sure if you're feet would reach the floor but he could lift you up and down or each of you make certain movements....
Hope I helped some.
Meg

[This message has been edited by Meg28 (edited 10-28-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-30-2003, 01:38 AM   #3
Inactive

bernard69 HB User
hello how are you first off can you tell us how long he is down there that has alot to do with the problem your having .if you say he has a big stomach that's like why do you see the majority of real fat women mostly have little skinny guys but reason being most of those little skinny guys are about 7-10 inches and can reach a little more a fat girl told me that but tell us how long he is and then we can go from there cause certain positions just won't work if your smaller than normal you'll just keep falling out most guys always use the excuse you're to wet but with you're body size doggy style should work even with his stomach

Old 11-03-2003, 02:29 PM   #4
Veteran

Pootsi HB User
My husband is 6'3, and above 250 in weight, Im 5'4 and 125. And we find the side position works pretty good for us right now. My back is facing his front on our sides, I can put my one leg back and over him so he can touch me better down there. It works good for the both of us.

Old 11-04-2003, 04:20 PM   #5
Inactive

ilaugh@myself.why HB User
ask him to slim down a lil bit and work on his flexability?

Old 11-04-2003, 08:00 PM   #6

smartazz HB User
I'm 5'11", 215 and my girlfriend is 4'11", 102. The best position for both of us is me being on my knees and pulling her hips up to mine. Her being on top, as one poster said, use your feet instead of your knees. When he is sitting in a chair or on the couch, sit in his lap facing either toward or away from him and put your feet beside him. Standing up and the old standard missionary position. I can't speak for you boyfriend but I can say that it works for me. As pootsi said, the spooning position is great too.

Old 11-09-2003, 09:44 PM   #7

chocolatedeluxe HB User
Smile

Girl! all you have to do is try a couple of these positions:
u can squat on his penis, he can stand up and hit it from the back,
u can ride him backwards, he can pick u up, sideways! Just act like
u are a cowgirl riding off in the sunset! Or get some videos

Last edited by bfl; 11-10-2003 at 01:36 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Closed Thread