It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2003, 12:00 PM   #1
(male)

Soodle HB User
Question Is this normal?

My husband and I have always enjoyed a healthy sex life be recently he told me that he likes the smell of my anus - he says this is why he likes the 69 position. I quite like the fact that my scent turns him on but is this normal?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Old 10-26-2003, 12:19 PM   #2
Inactive

faithfulman HB User
Honestly, I don't think there's any such things as normal. We're all different. There are averages and ordinary, maybe, but normal is questionable. Relish the fact that he is turned on by your smell and enjoy it!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-28-2003, 12:28 AM   #3
(female)

hhsix HB User
As long as he's not asking you to delay showering because of this, it doesn't seem like too big a deal....... Just speaking personally, I might start to worry if he needed you to wait a few days between showering in order to perform.

So far it seems like one of those little quirks we find strange, amuzing, & curious about our mates.

Old 10-28-2003, 03:37 AM   #4

6foot2-190 HB User
If you're talking about when you are freshly showered and very clean down there there is a scent that is unique to the anus that I like too. However, if you've had a BM and not showered, I don't care how well you clean yourself with toilet paper, it still smells like a BM and that's nasty. So is it normal? I don't know but I agree that a clean anus has a very erotic smell.

Old 10-30-2003, 01:46 AM   #5
Inactive

bernard69 HB User
my wife when she shower or bath when she dries off she puts her hand over her vagina sprays that victory secret strawberries and cream around the outside of her vagina and anus and i'll tell you you it smell good all day long like she just got out the shower but she has no odor down there though so that helps alot I guess

Old 11-04-2003, 03:31 AM   #6
(male)

Soodle HB User
Wink Additional

Sometimes my husband rubbs his finger up against my anus (after I've showered) before we go to a party and then sniffs his finger in front of me as a joke when we're there. He also likes to do it after I've played tennis.
I must admit I find it quite kinky - but I also feel quite guilty somehow.
Is it maybe a throw back to a time when scent was more important in love making - ie, pheremones. I don't know, just a thought.

Closed Thread