It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2003, 07:27 PM   #1

VeganLady HB User
Post Oral Sex During Menstruation?

Okay, so I have a question. Sorry if this doesn't make any sense.

So. I think it would be a huge turn on if my b/f preformed oral sex on me during my period. I told him this, and he seems like he would probably do it. He wasn't exactly thrilled, but said he probably wouldn't mind.

Now, I'm not going to bother asking if this is 'normal' because the definition obviously doesn't exist. I know there are guys (and girls) out there who have tried this... So, do you all think it's a good or bad idea? I'm kind of afraid that he (my b/f) is going to hate it, if we do decide to try it. I suppose I just want to know what the majority think about the act.

Once again, sorry if this seems stupid.

Thanks.

Old 10-31-2003, 09:00 PM   #2

911_mom HB User
Red face

Just my opinion~ but I think that is disgusting! Never in a million years would I want that! I would never suck on a penis if it had blood coming out of it and I wouldn't expect anyone to do it for me!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-02-2003, 06:29 PM   #3
(male)

GetGhostNucca HB User
Yeah that's pretty wrong. I knew a kid who went down on girls during their period. I guess different people like different things. I'm curious as to why you'd like that? Is the oral sex between you two not too good otherwise?

Old 11-02-2003, 07:24 PM   #4

VeganLady HB User
Thanks for your replies people. To answer the last poster's question... Oral sex between us is great other times... It's just something I have always wanted to try.

I don't think it's disgusting at all. If I were with a girl, I wouldn't mind doing it for her... So it isn't like I'm saying it's something I want done but would never do in return. I think I would enjoy it either way... Call me sick if you want, lol, but that's how I feel.

Anyway, thanks people. Anyone else out there?

Old 11-03-2003, 09:13 AM   #5

Teressa64 HB User
I have had oral sex performed on me while on my period, and it is very nice as the female organs are a lot more sensitive when it is the time of the month. Go for it, its an experience not to be missed, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it and it certainly isn't dirty. Just clean the area well before you begin, and to be honest your partner shouldn't notice a lot different in taste. Good luck

Old 11-03-2003, 09:16 AM   #6

Teressa64 HB User
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911_mom
Just my opinion~ but I think that is disgusting! Never in a million years would I want that! I would never suck on a penis if it had blood coming out of it and I wouldn't expect anyone to do it for me!

I can not see why you would think it is disgusting? It is only the same as drinking your partners seamen.

Old 11-03-2003, 08:49 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
It would help if you said what the turn on would be. If it's the fact that he'd be getting blood all over his face that is the turn on, then I think most people would probably go "ick".

If it's the fact that you are so aroused during your period that you just don't like not getting oral during that time, and that you plan on wearing something like the Instead menstrual cup so that he won't actually come into contact with your menstrual fluid, then more people might be okay with it.

Personally, I would never ask a guy to do that for me, but if he wanted to on his own, totally up to him. And I'd certainly want to be wearing the cup...

Old 11-03-2003, 09:35 PM   #8

VeganLady HB User
Thanks to my new replies.

Teressa, finally a possitve response. I'm glad.

In response to Thisby. No, I'm not really turned on by the image of his face being covered in blood. Which, I doubt would happen, as I bleed very little anyway. But, I don't really like the menstural cup idea, because it seems to defeat the purpose for me.

Reasons I would be turned on are... My sexual desires increase during that time, and I don't really like not getting oral, esspecially when I'm doing it for him. Not that I'm selfish, I guess seeing him enjoy oral just makes me want it more. Also, I simply feel as if it would make me feel very close for him, much like me swallowing his sperm. Like Teressa said, there isn't that much different. Swallowing sperm just seems less "taboo", I suppose.

So yep. Thanks people.

Old 11-03-2003, 10:39 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

Meg28 HB User
Thumbs up

VeganLady, I don't think it's disgusting at all! I am more turned on and sensitive during my period as well. I've discussed this with my husband and he will willingly do it if I'm bleeding very lightly or if I'm wearing a tampon. He wouldn't do it during my first few heavy days (unless I'm wearing a tampon) and I don't really blame him. I don't like the idea of drinking blood myself and I would hate to see him emerge with a bloody face! lol
But if your partner is willing to do this for you, unprotected or not, I think it is great. And yes, very intimate.
Go for it!!!
Orgasms make the uterus contract and makes cramps feel much better.
Have fun,
Meg

Old 11-04-2003, 08:51 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Veganlady, I don't understand what you mean by the Instead cup defeating the purpose. How so? I thought you weren't interested in the part of having blood get on him, so other than that, what would it interfere with?

And a BTW to the comments that there isn't much defference between blood and semen. umm, really? Not to say one is worse than the other but there are quite a few differences. First off, the color, secondly, the consistancy, and third, the origins, and then there's the smell, the taste...

It's like saying there's no difference between saliva and snot. (And pleeeeeease, I'm not comparing either of those to semen or menstrual blood, just trying to point out that they are two completely different body fluids and you can't blame anyone for having different feelings about the different fluids.)

Old 11-04-2003, 08:58 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

TomsWife HB User
Thumbs up

I agree with Thisby !! The whole idea makes me gag anyway but to each his own..... Thats what makes the world go 'round.... But still YUCK !!!

Old 11-04-2003, 09:35 AM   #12
Veteran
(male)

sdp HB User
I think I would throw up if I went down on a girl during her period. The idea just makes me sick.

Old 11-04-2003, 10:56 AM   #13

Chazzz HB User
My GF and I have not only tried this, we enjoy it and do it quite often -- perhaps every couple of months. While most people (judging from the responses) think going down on a woman during her period is disgusting and gross, my GF and I both think it's wildly erotic, despite -- or maybe because of -- the fact that it's so taboo. Drinking her essence connects us in a way I've never experienced with previous lovers.

Your man will have to be brave the first time. But if he can overcome society's ridiculous insistence that menstruating women are somehow "dirty," he'll be fine and you'll both have fun.

Old 11-04-2003, 11:50 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

TomsWife HB User
Red face The other white meat ??

Vegan,
Do you stand by your screen name?
The reason I ask is because we as women know when we are on our mensus its not all fruits, veggies and grain....

Sorry, I couldnt resist and am very curious about your screen name..........

Old 11-04-2003, 02:14 PM   #15

VeganLady HB User
Wow, more replies. Great.

Meg, thanks. Once again... a positive response.

Thisby, what you said in your first post about "getting blood all over his face" wasn't a turn on for me, as I said. But I did say that him getting my blood in his mouth would made me feel closer to him. There is a difference in his face being covered in blood and him just simply getting it inside of his mouth. Like I said, I don't bleed that much, so I don't think it's going to be all over his face, lol.
I've never tasted menstural blood, but I have drank regular blood, so I don't IMAGINE the taste would be THAT different, but like I said, I haven't tried both. I like the taste of blood better than semen, lol. I was just saying that I don't think it's all that different as far as simply tolerating the taste. I do understand that people feel differently about them.

Chazz, thanks a lot. Your post was very reassuring. Glad to get a positive response from a male.

Tomsgirl, yes, I do 'stand by' my screen name. lol

Hmm, think I said everything I meant to. Thanks.

Closed Thread