It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2011, 01:49 AM   #1
(male)

rcon2120 HB User
2 sex life problems!

I am new on these boards my name is Derek

so I am a 21 year old man married to the girl of my dreams. We have a great sex life in my eyes but I fear it is not so great for her. Ive have never made her orgasm but she enjoys It and we make love at least once a day maybe every other. the only way she Can do it is with a sex toy. Id really like to change that she is very accustomed to using a toy before we got married. Any tips there would be much appreciated id love to please her more. My second problem is that I do not enjoy oral sex, almost whatsoever and I never have with any partner I have been with. My wife enjoys giving oral and the only reason I like to receive is maybe for a brief 30 seconds before intercourse just for the turn-on. Past 30 seconds I almost start to worry I will go limp and we all know how a women would react if that happens (I went limp with an ex giving me oral and she flipped many years ago) . I enjoy intercourse normally, but when I am receiving oral its almost like I can't feel it, it does almost nothing for me. I would like to increase the feeling in my penis and become able to enjoy receiving oral as I'm sure it would please me. I have never understood why other men loved oral so much. My wife would like it If I enjoyed it as well as she enjoys performing it. I have a guess it could be due to previous masturbation habits, but In the last year I have stopped that id say almost 99% since moving in with my wife. I lostmy virginity 5 years ago, even then I did not like oral. Is it just not my thing? Why can I not feel it even after little to no masturbating? Thanks in advance if I get any replies. Sorry for crappy grammar I am on my phone.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread