It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2011, 06:10 PM   #1
(female)

julie39180 HB User
Question low sex drive both partners

hello everyone,
im female 41 and hubby is 43 and we have been married 22 yrs and our sex life has gone downhill. my husband has always had a low sex drive but here lately he has had problems with keeping it up and also doesn't have a morning erection and doent even want sex... as for me i cant seem to get my orgasm like i used to.. we havent had sex in 3 months now and im getting a little aggravated.. what do i do? is there anything we can both take over the counter that will help us both want sex????? we both are overweight and i know that has alot to do with it bc we both are misserable. so we are working on that issue... any suggestions? any help? anything would be greatly appreciated... thanks

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-27-2011 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Please use full words. Thanks.

The following user gives a hug of support to julie39180:
fred54 (12-28-2011)
Old 12-28-2011, 10:16 AM   #2
(male)

fred54 HB User
Smile Re: low sex drive both partners

Personally, I've never had much faith or luck with over the counter stuff but did, finally, add some testosterone which really helped me. Women can use it in small doses also but you need a doctors supervision.

Part of getting older is a reduced libido and add being out of shape and being with the same partner for a lot of years can add to the problem unfortunately.

Don't mean that being with the same person is bad in any way but sex can get a little boring and you have to "work" at it, if you know what I mean. Too many couples get complacent in that dept. for some reason.

You might also try to exercise a little together and hopefully improve your overall fitness at the same time. Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-05-2012, 06:22 PM   #3
(female)

mizging HB User
Re: low sex drive both partners

I'm quite a bit older than you, but my husband is 57 and has Low T. We both recently were injected with hormone pellets which has increased our sex drives and made our married life so much better. It took some time to find a doctor in our area who works with the insurance company, and we have to pay for the pellets (I paid $50) yesterday, but I would pay triple that to have the well-being and younger look I'm enjoying. Bioidentical hormones have been around for ages but its a well-kept secret the pharmaceuticals don't want you to know about. Google it, and consider you might need some help in that area. Women aren't aware that we also require testosterone, as it's what stimulates your interest in sex. The female hormones are what lubricates and stimulates your genitalia, but the brain is all T-driven. In the same way, men often require estrogen to help them. It can be determined by simple blood tests. Good luck.

Closed Thread