It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2011, 10:00 PM   #1
(female)

Lisa2012 HB User
Vasectomy but he won't ejaculate in me????

Hi all!
I'm new here .....I have a guy I'm currently having casual sex with (I'm 22 and he is 39, he has 3 kids) He told me that he had a vasectomy but he says he doesn't want to ejaculate inside of me and when I ask him why he says because NO. He has came inside of me before but lately he won't. I know he must leak pre-ejaculatory fluid because I can feel it and it will drip out but he says he hasn't came inside of me and he is NOT going to. Why is he saying this, if he has had vasectomy about 2 years ago? Also is there a possibility of pregnancy, if he has had a vasectomy 2 years ago (His youngest son turned 2 back in Aug. 2011) We have been having sex for 2 months now. I'm confused!!! HELP!!!!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-29-2011 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Terminology.

Old 12-29-2011, 01:49 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Ca.Girl2 HB User
Re: Vasectomy but he won't *** in me????

Find a new Causual Sex Partner..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-29-2011, 02:21 PM   #3
(male)

davee76 HB User
Re: Vasectomy but he won't ejaculate in me????

Maybe he just isn't comfortable with doing it. Is there a particular reason you WANT him to? If not, and the sex is good, what's the problem? It's pretty minor as far as hang-ups go.

Old 12-30-2011, 11:35 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

Whoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB User
Re: Vasectomy but he won't ejaculate in me????

That really is curious! I know personally speaking, after my second child was born I was pretty much done with the whole protection thing and combined with the fact that two kids were all we wanted, the decision was easy. For a women to take care of that problem is much too invasive and can causes numberous problems, so I opted to be the one to "get fixed". I have had no regrets but I will say that one of the main reasons I did it is that I wanted the freedom to finish inside my partner. There aren't many things in life as frustrating as having spetaculor intercourse and at the climax of the whole act, you have to pull out and finish, OUCH! Nope, I had the procedure and never had to do that again!

Either this guy has some sort of psychological problem surrounding that act or he really didn't get a vasectomy but either way, I'm incredibly disturbed by the fact that he isn't willing to talk about it one bit. My feeling is that you should either get your questions answered or he wouldn't be inserting anything into your body ever again. And that's not up for discussion!!

Obviously, the decision is yours and yours alone, so I wish you all the Best in the future!

Closed Thread

Tags
casual, pregnancy, sex, sperm, vasectomy