It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2011, 08:37 PM   #1
(female)

ineedyouradvic3 HB User
Unhappy im so scared that the man i'm really falling for is GAY??!!!:(

I was pretty forward in pursuing him, he' s really good looking and everyone even his friends would say he's suck a *****! lol and i admit it brought me back to the highschool days when we would like a guy the meaner he was to us, anyways we finally exchanged info (he's also shy) and we were instantly texting back and forth! it was weird we just became like best friends or something and we would and still do talk on the phone for hours about everything and anything.. we have been together almost everyday talking on the phone for hours or being together BUT we still haven't had sex yet?!!!! I really feel like i'm a 'cover' for him to his family and also just a companion.i think he's lonely too i'm 22years old and he's 30, i often think maybe he has a slow sex drive?????? i am so clueless we havent done anything except he felt me up thats as far as it went!!!*** ....I used to always kiss him good night at the end of each night and then i thought i would stop and see if he would kiss me...He doesnt!!!! i'm so scared at this point i an so emotionally involved i really think i might be in love with him thats why i'm so scared and i cant talk to my friends because once i say i think my boyfriend might be gay i cant ever take it back thinking about loosing him just makes me cry.

Can you tell me how to test him??? how will i know i'm so scared to even find out but i'm really starting to feel insecure at this point about myself

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-31-2011, 05:29 PM   #2
(female)

life55 HB Userlife55 HB Userlife55 HB User
Re: im so scared that the man i'm really falling for is GAY??!!!:(

You should just ask him if he is gay or bisexual. You could ask it in a joking way. You are investing time in building a relationship and now you think you are falling in love with him. You need to protect your emotions because you seem to be falling hard for this guy.

Last edited by life55; 12-31-2011 at 05:32 PM.

Old 01-01-2012, 12:58 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

Whoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB User

I'd also ask in a joking manner but with a different tact. I'd say something like, so one of my friends is giving me a hard time telling me he thinks you're gay or maybe bi. Please tell me he's not right because I'm really starting to have deep feelings for you. If he is, please tell me now before I get my heart seriously broken.

That should do the trick. Good Luck though!

Old 01-01-2012, 03:52 PM   #4
(female)

krysta74 HB User

I believe that the question of "Is he gay or is he straight?" is not the issue here. Any straight man, who is keen to pursue a relationship, would stop at nothing to kiss you. Im afraid this sounds like he simply isn't that into you. If I were you, I would turn my interests towards dating other people who do offer you what you're looking for, and who will give you everything your heart desires. Best wishes, Krysta.

Old 01-05-2012, 06:00 PM   #5
(male)

ImBob HB User

I would try being a little more direct. Text him if you can, so he has a little more time to think of a response (us guys aren't into the sudden bringing up of a relationship question). However, if you want the relationship to be honest and forward, you should really ask him what his thoughts are about you two. It would also be a good thing to mention that you are okay with it if he does happen to be gay/bi. That way it would relieve the pressure on him. If it turns out that he is gay, I know you will be crushed but try to keep it together and don't be too upset with him. Being gay in today's society is really rough.

Closed Thread

Tags
boyfriend, gay, help asap, no sex, straight