It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2012, 03:10 AM   #1
(female)

Kaylynn904 HB User
He is too big and rough for me

I just started having sex with a guy I've been seeing for a month. We've only slept together twice but both times have been awkward and not that great.
His penis is really big. He also loves rough sex and crazy positions. I just couldn't get into it and found myself uncomfortable the whole time. At times it felt like his penis was going through my vagina because he pushes it in so hard.
Both times we stopped before we finished because it was too uncomfortable for me. I do like him a lot. This is our only issue, our relationship outside the bedroom is great. I just really don't want this to be the reason we stop talking. He told me not to worry to much and we will work through it, but I know eventually he is not gonna want to deal with it anymore.
I've never had a partner as large as him, and really never had any kind of wild sex. Do you think this is something I can get use to? or maybe some lube or forplay would help?

Old 01-15-2012, 05:36 AM   #2
(male)

chevy101 HB User
Re: He is too big and rough for me

wait until he wants anal! kidding, try lots of lube and tell him to slow down

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-19-2012, 10:33 AM   #3
(male)

vanebob HB User

Find a boyfriend who cares about your feelings and giving you enjoyment not just his own. X

Old 01-23-2012, 03:47 PM   #4
(female)

Boobunny HB User

This is something that needs to be talked about, if he is a caring lover he will get you good and ready and not thrust so hard if he is large.Do not just keep quiet and "deal" because this will jip you of your sexual enjoyment.My first
boyfriend was very large almost 10 inches and very thick and because I was always tensed up because of the pain ,and he was not gentle with that thing I could never have orgasms with him,which made me feel like there was something wrong with me and caused tension in the relationship.Talk to him if you have a good relationship it should be fine.

Old 02-20-2012, 12:52 PM   #5
(female)

Wheeze HB User

Make sure he's gentle with you! If you don't want to try a position which gives you control (like cowgirl), if you're in missionary put your hands palm-down on his chest so you can push him to stop if he's going too rough. If that doesn't work, tell him that he's causing you pain, even if it's in the middle of sex. If he cares about you he's not going to want to hurt you and should STOP.

Use a lot of lubricant, and make sure that you perform a lot of foreplay first to get you in the mood and actually wanting sex.

Old 02-20-2012, 08:12 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Many women don't like large penises and never get used to them and even if they can eventually accomodate the size, they never really enjoy intercourse. Other women will eventually stretch out and come to love them.

He needs to be patient and respect your wishes for gentler sex. Seems like he is trying, and maybe this is how he has previously had sex and you need to slow him down, at least until you get more used to his size. But, again, many women never really get used to it.

If you love him and he is otherwise patient and understanding, then give it some time.

Old 06-25-2012, 05:54 PM   #7
(female)

Brook88 HB User

my boyfriend has a large penis also, (the largest I've been with) and it took me a while before I could adapt to his size. We took it slow with lots of foreplay and lube in the beginning. I like it now but I still get sore if he gets too rough sometimes

Last edited by Brook88; 06-26-2012 at 05:46 PM. Reason: PG Rated

Old 07-13-2012, 01:41 AM   #8
(female)

anaestmia HB User

Lube and foreplay. The more aroused you are, the more you can fit. There's a long medically sounding explanation for this that can be basically summarised as horniness increases both pain tolerance and makes you a bit stretchier.

As for someone saying they had a 10inch partner, the world record is 13. I doubt it was that long or you weren't measuring correctly.

Closed Thread