It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2012, 12:55 AM   #1
(female)

Boobunny HB User
Boyfriend couldn't finish...

I am sort of upset by this.My boyfriend and I took a nice shower got excited in
there migrated to the bedroom,we had wonderful foreplay and pleasured eachother orally (he did not have an orgasm )I did several timesHe was wanting
to have intercourse.We do for like 15 minutes and i notice he is pulsating inside me so I figure he is going to have an orgasm ,I hadn't yet.. then I notice him grimacing and slowing down.
After several minutes he speeds up a bit and i was getting there and he grimaces again.This happened several times within an hour,I had an orgasm and was expecting him to ,but I felt him shrinking and finally he said uggh I can't.
I just kissed him and snuggled him, but now i am thinking I did something wrong.He is very worried about me having pleasure and I
am sad that he didn't get to release.He is very loving and is super romantic but
has self esteem issues says he is ugly and I am the only pretty woman who has ever loved him..This is the only time this has happened,but I am worried what could this be?

Old 02-20-2012, 12:55 PM   #2
(female)

Wheeze HB User
Re: Boyfriend couldn't finish...

It's probably just a lot of nerves built up... I mean, he was excited, so clearly you're doing everything right. Don't worry about it. If you want to, next time put yourself in the position of power, so you can continue to pleasure him when he gets close - he might have just been stopping because he couldn't continue from the pleasure, so it's always good to have the other person bring you over the edge (happens to me frequently, lol.)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-20-2012, 08:05 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: Boyfriend couldn't finish...

It is not you. Believe me! It was all nerves on his part. Most women can't understand the fear many guys have of not being able to last long during sex, or at least last long enough. He was obviously trying there towards the end after he had done his job of satisfying you, but sometimes a guy just can't get there when he is nervous.

Indeed, some men can be very sensitive at first and have to fight really hard to not come too soon (which is really difficult and often impossible), and if they get past that stage, they kind of lose all feelings and can't come at all no matter how hard they try. Strange, but true -- the harder they try, the more they fail until they have to give up in frustration.

It may be that he tried so hard to please you that he simply "lost it" and couldn't get it back. Don't make any big deal out of this. He already feels bad, and the male sexual ego can be pertty delicate. You don't want to make him feel that you wonder that it was YOUR fault when it wasn't.

And, regarding oral, some guys have trouble coming this way for whatever reason, even though they enjoy it. I don't know if he was trying not to come during oral, but next time you might encourage him to come that way so he has a clear signal that it is alright.

Closed Thread