It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2012, 10:32 PM   #1
(male)

MrDister78 HB UserMrDister78 HB UserMrDister78 HB User
Abnormal Ejaculation left me scared/worried

I'm male age early 30s.I haven't had masterbation in a while becauses the last time i did it when i ejaculated, it felt really weird it left me scared.

It's like normal ejaculations are = it builds up to climax..then Shoots out.and as it shoots out you feel the release with pleasure.

well the last time i did it it was = it builds up to climax..it pausedweirdly..like
it hesitated..then it ejaculated but when it did i didn't feel any release with pleasure. it felt weird.

It got me thinking if my urethra has problems.
But then,, after that incident...i've been peeing pretty normally and as the pee passes, it doesn't feel weird or painful.

So, should i just avoid any ejacultations till i get checked or do you think i'm fine and it was just a one time thing that my body did?

Old 01-27-2012, 03:18 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Whoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB User
Re: Abnormal Ejaculation left me scared/worried

I know you're afraid and all but I really think you need to do it again to see if it happens again or if that was just a one time thing. It's hard to say what it is but if it ends up being just that one time, I wouldn't be too concerned and the next time you at the doctor's office, mention it. Give it a shot. Good Luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2012, 11:03 PM   #3
(male)

MrDister78 HB UserMrDister78 HB UserMrDister78 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopee View Post
I know you're afraid and all but I really think you need to do it again to see if it happens again or if that was just a one time thing. It's hard to say what it is but if it ends up being just that one time, I wouldn't be too concerned and the next time you at the doctor's office, mention it. Give it a shot. Good Luck!
I"m back. Great news. It worked!!!
so now i feel happy again. Well if you've seen my other threads you know i have a damage penis and i can't use it almost at all..but i have a trick to achieve ejaculations/orgasms by very gently touching. i can't hump qucikly or anything like that.

What i did in order to try to make it more likely that i would ejaculate with no problems is to slowly build the climax and also to relax myself.

Old 01-30-2012, 06:37 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

Whoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB User

That's wonderful and I can't believe I'm saying this but "Bravo, for a masterful wanking"! Seriously, I'm glad to hear it wasn't something major.

Closed Thread