It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2012, 11:58 AM   #1
(female)

HD1983 HB User
I have a major dilemma

Okay, here's my situation, I am nearly 29 years old and recently I have underwent a complete lifestyle change, I've lost weight(I went from a size 28-30 to a size 12)I eat a balanced diet and take vitamins now(as a result I now have regular, normal menstrual periods for the first time in my life).

Before my weight loss I had little to no interest in sex, mainly because I felt so fat and ugly, now I feel better about myself and as a result I have developed a strong sexual desire, I'm very easily turned on and I think about sex, a lot.

The only problem is that I am a virgin, thanks to years of obesity I felt too scared to approach a guy, now I want to go out and meet someone special, but I feel like being a virgin will only scare everyone away.

Lately I have been thinking about going out to a bar or a nightclub to meet a random guy for casual, meaningless sex just to "pop my cherry" and to leave that part of my life behind and to satisfy my urges, I would have to tell the guy because I have a thick hymen that is easily felt, normally I would just lie to someone, because I feel like a strange loser.

I have no idea what I should do, should I go for a random hookup at this point? Because I feel like it would be easier to meet someone as a non virgin.

Old 02-17-2012, 07:52 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: I have a major dilemma

Being a virgin will not scare a guy off! It woud be an honor.

I don't know that many women who have a one night stand for their first time who are all that happy about it. Some random dude might not care about how you feel, and he will expect the sex to be easy, and if you are difficult to penetrate he might plunge right in and not care he is hurting you or, indeed, he might freak out a bit and the responsibility you just laid on him that he was totally unpreapared for. I mean, here he was looking for a quick lay with a random chick, and now he can't easily get inside you because you turn out to be a virgin. If you go this route, at least tell the guy before your leave the bar!

Better would be to simply make some friends and let it happen naturally.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-19-2012, 05:36 AM   #3
(female)

HD1983 HB User

I guess I always assumed that most men would prefer a woman with experience vs one with absolutely ZERO experience.

I can't really explain why I'm so ashamed of being a virgin, I guess today's society has made me feel a little weird.

Old 02-19-2012, 01:43 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User

Today's society is like a herd of sheep, one strays and all others think they should follow!!

What you have was given to you by your maker and not intended to be used by any and everyone prior to marriage. What you have is a special gift for you to give to your future husband.

Congratulations on losing weight and making a life change for the better! Please do not do anything to mar your new self image/self worth!

Old 02-20-2012, 12:45 PM   #5
(female)

Wheeze HB User

I can relate. I lost my virginity late last year and I felt like a leper for still having it (one of my friends related it to having the plague. Oh dear.)

Anyway, the guy I lost it to and I are still together, and he confessed to me that it's a pretty big honour that he got it - I believe his exact words were "I didn't think I was special enough for anyone to give me that." Guys don't view it as a burden, trust me... I think they get more excited by the fact that they are the only ones that have gotten to be with you, like that; they're the only ones who have gotten to know every inch of you.

Last edited by Wheeze; 02-20-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Old 02-20-2012, 03:10 PM   #6
(female)

HD1983 HB User

LOL, my friends are the same way, I guess maybe it would be a better idea to wait for someone special to come along, I've held onto it this long, I guess I can hang onto it a little longer, regardless of how horny I am.

Old 02-20-2012, 05:44 PM   #7
(female)

graceneeded HB User

No, you will meet the right man. What is your hurry?? Be smart and use your head and relax. Maybe you are acting to anxious and pushy?? You have something to offer so make sure you want to do what you do...Be happy

Closed Thread