It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2012, 07:30 AM   #1
(male)

BlueberryToffee HB User
Control Issues!

Hi all,

Ok so first off I am still a virgin (haha... ok thanks), this is due to not finding the right girl more than anything else.

Anyway the other night myself and another girl (someone I have known for a while, not a one night stand or anything) were getting touchy-feely in bed (wearing PJs) which was fine.

But when she started to 'please me' (still wearing PJs) I felt like I was going to 'Pop' almost straight away without even being fully erect. I tried thinking about non related things but it was no good!

Anyway so I managed to stop her from doing any more and in the end I managed to please her quite successfully, but this got me sightly worried. I was thinking if we were fully naked and prepared to go 'all the way' then this could have ended pretty badly!

I was wondering if anyone had any tips that would essentially stop me from 'popping' way too early. I know you can get special condoms but this was even before that point!

Any advice would be great! I am on quite a lot of prescribed medication so I would prefer no drugs or anything just in case.

Thanks

Last edited by BlueberryToffee; 02-19-2012 at 07:33 AM.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:57 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: Control Issues!

Don't worry about it!

I think most young ladies are aware that guys will often pop pretty fast. Condoms may help a little and, yes, you need to be wearing one. Don't want to get anyone pregant or catch any diseases.

Just tell her, before you start, that she has you sooooo turned on and you don't know how long you can last. Before that, try to get her off manually or orally so, at least, she will have had hers (and remember, many women find it difficult to orgasm via intercourse). If it happens fast, tell her how good she was. You can always go a second round.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread