It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
(male)

Jeff1234567 HB User
Exclamation Worried about precum with NO PENETRATON!

I am just going to go right for it...
So I'm 18 an my gf is 17, a little bit ago my gf and I were fooling around and we both are still virgins so when we were fooling around I put a bag on my penis then teased her vulva with my bagged penis (I mean I literally had a bag like ziploc on my penis) I pushed but didn't go in, and I only did this for like 10-20 seconds and I looked down and my penis had gone through the bag so I stopped.

So the question I have is about precum, I hadn't ejaculated for at LEAST 40 hours before and had urinated plenty of times between( I ejaculated Wednesday evening and then this happened Friday evening). So I wanted to know if I should be worried?

Like I said, I didn't penetrate, and I urinated a few times between ejaculations.

Side note- this happened maybe 10 mins into foreplay, and when I tried to see when I would precum the next couple days I only precame right before I actually ejaculated where when I was teasing her I was nowhere near ejaculating.

I'm just paranoid, please help.

*also: I keep seeing things that say that if I urinate since the last ejaculation then there will be no sperm picked up by the precum... True/false?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-24-2012 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Terminology.

Old 02-24-2012, 11:44 AM   #2
(female)

Wheeze HB User
Re: Worried about precum with NO PENETRATON!

I don't think you have anything to worry about, if you have urinated since your ejaculation (especially since it was so long prior) you should be fine. Don't panic (:

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
foreplay, precum, pregnancy, sperm, virgin