It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2012, 08:55 PM   #1
(male)

Taylor61 HB User
Sexual Fetish Help

Okay, I am a guy that has a strong sexual fetish for women's slippers. I believe this is normal and my wife has found out about it but I do not think she is very accepting of it. What should I do to make her understand this. I think she doesn't know what to think about it and may be turned off by it. I have tried to explain to her I have had it my entire life and their is nothing I can do about it. I think she thinks it is not a"manly" thing and it may be leaning towards a homosexual thing, which is not the case. Looking for help for mr to make her understand it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-04-2012, 12:31 PM   #2
(male)

fred54 HB User
Re: Sexual Fetish Help

I think a lot of times, there is no way to make a person understand a fetish one might have and usually, it's best to keep it to yourself if possible.

I have a few fetishes myself but don't get to act on them because of circumstances so I have to ignore them or just fantasize about them.

I guess I'm lucky because a lot of people probably can't do that. It overwhelms them and that is when it creates the problem.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-06-2012, 08:38 AM   #3
(female)

Just Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB UserJust Tell Me HB User
Re: Sexual Fetish Help

Fetish behaviour is just that, a behavior that's not shared, accepted or understood by the general population. Unfortunately for you, your wife is reluctant to explore and understand on her own what this fetish entails for you. Have you considered seeking a support group, anonomously on line of course? Have you sought out articles ( look at psychology today website ) to help you explain this to her in terms that are easy to understand? She may not ever come to accept it and you have no right to expect her to since you hid this aspect about yourself for so long but, she should at least be exposed to the psychology behind fetish behavior and be more informed and less judgemental in her thoughts about it and you. And, lastly just because she may develop an understanding doesn't mean that you can force/expect her to accept fetish behavior in the sexual relationship you share together, especially if it turns her off.

Closed Thread