It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - General Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
(female)

rensterburrow HB User
Unhappy Anal Sex

My fiance and I have been doing a "type" of anal sex, but then for the first time today I heard that it can kill you. However, it would be wonderful to continue doing it this way since I do not want to get pregnant yet. What is the safest way not to die from anal penetration?

Old 05-07-2012, 06:52 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Anal Sex

Hi there,

I didn't realize there were different 'types' of anal sex. You're probably going to have to explain which way is the type that can kill you because I've never heard of this.

Any type of aggressive anal penetration may potentially result in a tear, which may result in an infection which may result in ... (etc. etc. worst case scenario). But unless you explain what 'type' you mean, we'd just be guessing.

As for using it as birth control, have you considered actual birth control? Or outercourse? or oral sex? These are also viable options.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2012, 10:02 PM   #3
(female)

zeppelinhead86 HB User

Anal sex doesn't completely prevent pregnancy. Semen can still get into the vagina and you could potentially get pregnant.

I'm also curious which "type" of anal you are referring to?

Old 06-13-2012, 11:24 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

katlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB Userkatlin09 HB User

What your referring to, I believe is the lower part of the bowel being torn form anal sex or the wall of the rectum tearing, yes this does happen, and in women where the sex organs and gastrointestinal tract are so close together, there is a possibility that anal sex can cause damage to these organs, it is a possiblity that one can cause the wall of the lower bowel to tear emptying into the body cavity, which can cause sepsis, which could be fatal. It's technically referred to as a "Colonic Rupture leading to Peritonitis" which is possibly fatal

This is very, very rare. There are dangerous possibilities to everything. And as the other poster said, anal sex does not stop you from becoming pregnant. Sperms are tough lil buggers and can live a short while outside the body, if your boyfriend pulls out or semen flows out and gets in your vagina you can get pregnant.

The key to anal sex is just be gentle, use lubricant and just like any type of intercourse always use a condom!

Kat

Closed Thread

Tags
anal, fiance, health, love, sex